Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your favorite munchie?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wugwan, Aug 3, 2011.

1. :smoke: Mine are timbits now.

2. Mashed potatoes :smoke:

3. Hot Fritos and a Kiwi Snapple

4. peanut butter cups

5. Salt and vinegar chips, hot sub or bagel, omelete....im making myself hungry time to go make some food fuck its late.

6. Whatever the fuck I find.:cool:

7. pasta, chinese food, burritos, cinnamon toast crunch, and fruit roll ups...gahhh hungry...

8. Pizza with tobasco sauce and ranch. That's my shot.

9. Drumsticks (the ice cream). It's the perfect munchie.

10. just munched 3 of them :D

11. ramen noodles, caprisuns, oreos actually anything I can find in my kitchen haha

12. Female asscheeks

13. Water and a nice chicken burrito. Or subway.

14. 9" whole wheat lamb pita with tzaziki, sweet chili sauce, lots of hot sauce, cajun sauce, szechuan sauce, feta cheese, lettuce, pickle, green pepper, banana pepper, red onion, and tomatoes.

I work at a pita place, This isn't what mine looks like but its the picture of the meat we advertise.
    [​IMG]

15. iced green tea
    portabella quesadillas
    pasta
    salad
    fruits
    hot soup

16. No chili?

17. Anything collddddddddd. Especially some fucking icecream, oreo flavored of course. Infact im gonna go pack me a bowl right now ;)

18. Ice cream and PB&Js, yummm