What is your favorite munchie?

Discussion in 'General' started by herbstheword, Apr 8, 2002.

1. I know, I know, marijuana enhances all food. But what is your favorite thing to munch on when you are stoned?

CHIPS AND QUESO!

.... and cookies too

2. Ice cream and Krispy Kreme donuts all the way!!

3. Yogurt
    BBQ Chips
    Kettle Korn Popcorn!

4. skittles....fritos.....fruit juice (not really munchable but wutever)

5. Favorites are

Fritos scoops with green onion dip

Cheetos

Fruits

6. pop-tarts, cinimon toast crunch, Original Ripple Lays Potato Chips, cheese sandwich (cheese must be kraft singles), skittles, beef jerky, those orange crackers w/ peanut butter in the little packages, pretzels, pizza pringles, Popa John's Pizza (pepporoni), DR. Perky (knock-off Dr. pepper), Klondike Bars w/ caramel, PB&J, UTZ Cheese Curls, Nutrageous, and Raemon(sp) noodles.......yah i think thats all if i think of anymore i'll post again.

7. These mini smore things that ritz puts out now. They are graham crakers and chocolate and marshmellow all in a little round cracker. Heaven... You also gotta love crackerjacks, or any other caramel popcorn. = )

Z

8. Chips (I mean that in the english sense of the word- REALLY NICE "FRENCH FRIES" THAT ARE REALLY THICK AND NOT TOO CRISPY) AND FISH FINGERS WITH CHICKEN THINGIES AND SOME PIZZA!!!

9. When your on a Munchie anything tastes good :)

Mickey.T

10. ONCE I WENT BY THAT THEORY AND BOY DOES WASHING UP LIQUID DETERGENT TASTE BAD!!!

11. When i say anything i mean food wise, sorry i forgot i have to explain everything to you rookie ! heheheh :p:):p

Mickey.T

12. 'tis true Mickey... I am a dumbass... But a rookie at what?

13. Smoking pot of course....if you can be so dumb to do that then you ither have some fucking strong ass weed or your just a rookie i'm going with the rookie part :)

Mickey.T

14. domino's cheesy bread is the bane of my ever fattening ass...

15. Ginos pizza
    fish and chips
    chocolate

16. W A T E R

score bars

M U F F I N S

17. Cheesey puffs, get the wal-mart brand they're good plus you can get 'em for like a buck a bag. Now go get some chedder cheese. Put the cheesey puffs on a plate and grate a whole bunch of cheese on top. throw the whole mess in the micro wave , and nuke for about 30 or 40 seconds. Be careful not to nuke too long or else the cheese will evaporate. Take em' out and enjoy!

18. you all are making me hungry~
    but my favorite munchie of all time are strawberries... unless ya eat too much, then you're stuck with a strawberry stomach ache.

so that takes points away and i'll have to say:
    ben n jerry's :D
    i'm an ice cream fanatic and a strawberry freak.
    ask my man he'll roll his eyes in fear

19. Cold pizza is the best thing

20. it would have to be doritos and hotsauce its a must have oh yeah and ritz crackers and easy cheese