What is your favorite movie of 2010?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by beefybud, Jan 7, 2010.

1. What is your favorite movie of 2010?

2. lol...I don't have a favorite.... because no movies have came out in 2010 yet

3. This is the one I'm looking forward to the most:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jU3AimFaz0"]YouTube- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus Trailer HD (Heath's Last Film)[/ame]

4. [​IMG]

hehe. i would give the reward of the year(without even watching the movie at all) to avatar. the amount of money put into the movie, DEFINATLY makes your money and time worthwhile.
    ontop of all the great shit money bought in the movie, i heard it was really good.
    top of the year probs

5. haha, yeah i know. I was just really blazed and for some reason asking this question sounded hilarious to me last night. lol

6. Of the movies that have came out thus far...
    No idea, nothing has really captured my attention to want to dish out $7~$9/ticket.

Youth in Revolt looks like it'd be enjoyable but also something I can wait to see on DVD with extras and what-not.

Tooth Fairy may have a few laughs, but also something I'll wait to see on DVD. Just to see The Rock all fairy-like if no other reason. lol

Legion, however, looks quite promising and I'll definitely check it out on opening day as I will with The Book of Eli. Both look like they have a decently original idea, good strong story, and a relatively capable cast that should flow together perfectly... unless they put their best scenes in the trailers and the rest is a disappointment. *shrugs* Guess we'll find out soon enough. :3

As for Februrary+... bleh too far ahead. :p

7. We still have 11 more months of movie-making before 2010 ends...

Shouldn't you be asking about the favorite movie of 2009?

8. Mine was The Wolf Man .

9. Probably NONE 2010 had like no good movies yet but my fave of 2009 is zombieland that was funny

10. oh wait sorry youth and revolt was funny

11. Shutter Island

12. #13 Haze23, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
    Shutter Island so far.

Every other movie this year hasn't matched the quality.

Inception looks like it's going to be awesome though.

13. Shutter Island,it's a good movie.I always enjoy watching a film that is as unpredicatable as this film and where the director has turned the plot line on to his viewer.

Dexter Seasons 1-4
    Sons of Anarchy Seasons 1-2

14. My favourite movies till now are

14 BLADES

and moreover I'm waiting for upcoming movies of 2010 like The Letter To God,The Dark Night....These movies have an interesting stories I have read from moviewatchlist site....:)