Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is your favorite hobby in between smoke sessions?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thc420rasta, Dec 5, 2012.

1. My favorite hobbies are to make the bowl last as long as humanly possible. After the bowl is gone I play video games and maybe enjoy a cigarette. Brewing a fresh pot of Columbian coffee from ground beans is also wonderful at the least. Drinking a stiff alcoholic beverage is very pleasing as well. I love to garden and enjoy the summer day outside or go fishing at the lake would have to be my all time favorite way to enjoy smoking. Nothing beats smoking a joint in the dark at the family fishing hole with your close buddies listening to your favorite music. Smoking in the winter months is no fun any good winter ideas?

2. Smoke weed! But seriously I enjoy reading about politics and staying current, playing my drums, playing video games, eating, everything.

3. for some reason i love practicing my shots alot when i'm baked(hockey). one time i left my bubbler in the garage and accidentally hit it. rip flo

4. snowboarding. Playing the guitar. programming.
    actually I like to smoke while doing the first to. I tried programing baked before. It didnt work out that well.

5. playing tennis, just chilling the fawk out, schmoking more weed

6. xbox, other drugs, funny shows, telling jokes...hell its all fun.

7. Skating, getting high

8. Growing, cycling, video games, playing with the kid

9. I chew, (wouldnt it be awesome if they had weed chew?) and play video games, Madden 13 to be specific.

10. in between sessions i like to get high before my next session

11. You drink and program. Not smoke and program.

[​IMG]

12. Lmfaoooo Ive never seen that.
    but yes i know the only thing that goes with programming is drinking.

13. drumming or hopping on my bike (maybe putting a few joints in the bars and putting the bar ends back on) and just seeing how far i can make it.

14. Hanging out with friends, talk with some more people, and I also love to watch a movie.

15. having sex.

or jerking off.

its whatever

16. watching breaking bad

17. cruising around