What is your favorite cigarette brand?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tiger, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Camel Crush.

2. are they like cigar tobbaco with no chemicals??

3. :hello:

[​IMG]

Filterless is better, by the way.

4. plus rep on this shit.

if you smoke, you should smoke this shit. natural tobacco is so much better than chemical treated tobacco. and your cigs will last 50% longer! american spirits is the only way to go.

5. Im surprised more people havent mentioned 99's and 100's. I get camel lights 99's all the time.. i have refused to pay for normal sized packs ever since i found out that they cost the same amount as their longer brothers..

if you dont want the whole thing, you got plenty for later if you snub it half way.:smoke::smoke: and if youre drunk or high on whatever (aka opies makin ya noddd) and you zone out and forget about it (well before the new fire safe chems) you will have more cigarette to burn through before getting to the filter.aka more "chances" to hit it!;);)

6. I love American Spirits and Kamel Red Lights. YUM YUM YUM!!!

7. Parliament 100s
    [​IMG]

My second favorite would be hand rolled American Spirits.

I can't stand the taste of Camels.....

8. This right here. Love these things. My friend got me hooked on them about a year ago, before that I smoked cloves, but these are the best regular cigarettes. I haven't had one in about a month, because my husband hates smoking, but when I do smoke, I go straight for these.

9. The grocery store where my parents live still sells them, I'm pretty sure you can find them on the internet. I know they still make them, as the store can't legally sell them past the expiration date (at least not at the regular price) and they always have them in stock.

10. #70 JoshSaysYeah, Jul 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2010
    Well, when I first started smoking it was marb smooths. Then Camel filters for the longest time(any camel really). Then it was either those or 27's. Then American spirits(Organic blend or lights). But now all packs are FSC and taste like shit and I rarely smoke anymore. If I do it's just some cheap ryo buglers(would be AS but they are like $8 for a pouch).

Off topic i guess. But how come mods enforce that "you cant talk about other drugs here" but they let it slide for tobacco and alcohol? Mods do you guys not know those are drugs too?

11. You and your DJ change your name to Ma and Pa Kettle
    as I pass the bone, kicks your every measure
    It's not a Newport but it's still live with pleasure!

12. paul mall reds...cheap and meh not the worste smoke out there.( i actully prefer them over marlboro reds....marlboro reds are way harsh for me they make em feel sick)

13. American Spirit, Pueblo, Piel Roja, Crossroads
    and only rolling tobacco i prefer rolling my cigs myself:hello:

14. [​IMG]

Chesterfields or Marlboro Reds. Does anyone enjoy vanilla cigarettes? I think they're nasty.

15. yeah i'm the same opinion vanilla/chocolate cigarettes taste like shit

16. Camel Mellow's all the way!

(Or Marlboro 27's and Kool Menthols if I need a mint fix)

17. Newports all the way..
    Or Kool's..I love strong menthol.

18. I use a top-o-matic and roll my own. I love 'em. I got a cool cigarette box to keep them in too. In my state, the average cost of a carton of cigs is around $35 for the brand name, and $25 to $30 for generics. That's for 1 carton. I bag a pound of pipe tobacco for about $15 and a couple of boxes of tubes for $5, and I get 4 cartons of cigs for 20 bucks! :smoke:

19. marb 27's mmmmm