What is your favorite cigarette brand?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tiger, Jul 27, 2009.

1. smoked those kamel red regulars for years. loved it.

2. newports all the way

3. Marlboro Reds for about 25 years now...

[​IMG]

Showin my age here...lol...what I started on...Lucky Strike non filters...bleccchhh!

[​IMG]

4. Camel Crush

5. I don't really smoke much, but when I do, I roll my own w/ Bali Shag red or American Spirit regular or menthol.

When I smoked packaged ones, I tried various brands (Camel Crush, Camel, Marlboro Reds, Marlboro Lights, Marlboro Menthols, etc.) but generally I smoked Camel Crushes and/or American Spirit menthols (the crack of menthol cigarettes).

6. i just quit smoking cigarettes. but when i did, i certainly enjoyed American Spirits (before the cigarette tax in NH, then i only bought them when i got big paycheck from working extra hours)

i would more often buy Marlboro 27's or Camel Lights. those are bomb. or Pall Mall Lights because theyre cheap as hell and actually not bad, like the PBR of cigarettes

7. Bali Shag is the shit. I used to roll my own all the time. The best roll your own tobacco out there in my opinion.

8. Yeah, my friend introduced me to it and he loves the shit. Smokes probably 5-10 of 'em a day, unfiltered.

Unfiltered Bali Shag fucks me up man. Serious nicotine head rush for ~10-15 minutes. The smell of it kills my nose though, sometimes to the point where I get a headache.

9. i am going to take this opportunity to challenge all of you who smoke cigs to ask yourself:

"what the hell am i doing?"

i know its heavily addicting, but you are a goddamn cigarette smoker.

in this random miracle known as existence, do you really want to shorten your life and reduce your overall life quality for the sake of nicotine??

what are you thinking?

10. I mainly smoke Marlboro 27s (or "golds" for those of you that only learned colors in elementary school). I also buy American Spirits but they kind of piss me off because they don't drag enough and are more expensive. Even though I love the Spirit regulars and Perique Blends, I only buy about 1 pack of Spirtis for every 2 packs of Marlboro 27s I buy. I'm gonna buy a pack of Spirit Organics tomorrow, see if they're any good.

11. Marlboro Smooth menthols.
    Camel Turkish Royals.
    Marlboro 27's.

And always.

Djarum Black. Fucking things knock me on my ass still!

12. Never done this, I want to tho

13. Well it's gotta be Marlboro Reds, soft pack of course.

But I buy Camel Crushes on occasion. And Marlboro 54's aren't bad either, but Reds are where it is at.

14. #34 SourDieselChick, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2009
    marlboro blend no search button

theres like 20000000 threads like this but i will answer anyway.

my favorite is parliament menthol lights

15. Camel Crushes all the way, the only other one i want to have are Reds and 9's, and btw fuck newports, i'm sorry but to me those taste like shit.

16. I buy the roll your own american spirit organic tobacco, 50 fat cigs that can burn for 20 minutes for $5.50. If I'm working I smoke about 3-4 a day, days off I dont smoke unless Im going on a long drive, I still get a decent buzz off the first cig of the day.

When I buy packs I get the American Spirit Perique's or Organics. I bought a pack of newports a couple months ago because those were what I started smoking on and I remember them giving a strong buzz. The difference was crazy, I got a sore throat from smoking them and was coughing shit up, my lungs felt shitty too. I never feel like that from smoking Spirits... really convinced me to stick with chemical free tobacco.

17. IMHO life doesn't end when you die so really I don't consider myself to be shortening or reducing my quality of life by smoking, and if you ask me I'd say that I am enjoying the taste of smoke, the satisfaction that comes with cigarettes.

Oh and it's Marlboro Menthol's for me.

18. newport mediums cool blue, hella good taste imo

19. I smoke American Spirit Perique blend

[​IMG]

20. Newport, although I currently have a pack of Marlboro Menthols because they were $1 off. Not my fav by any means but not terrible either. I tried the new Marlb Menthol #54's and they are actually pretty good.