What is your favorite brand of Rum?

Discussion in 'General' started by Swa_Swa, Jul 24, 2007.

1. I would say that ALL bacardi is nasty, but I've yet to taste any of their flavored vodkas. Bacardi to me is cheap quality, with a high price tag.

Captain morgan is a very nice Spiced rum, Especially the aged/ Reserve one. With a slight bite, its wonderful cold on its own, or with some coke.

Mount Gay is wonderful, a nice blend of spices and taste. One of my favorite Rums.

Spaz's favorite is probally Appleton or Mount Gay. Captain morgan is a nice alternative, and has a nice price tag.

I only drink dark/spiced rum. Anything else isnt as tasty.

A bottle of morgan + a "211" Steel Reserve + some weed and a duchie= a perfect night.

2. Im not toooo big on rum, but the captain knows what hes doing.

3. Admiral Nelson FTW. $16 for a bottle compared to $25 a bottle for Captain and it tastes the exact same. I got like 40-45 empty bottles of the stuff on a shelf in the kitchen, accumulated through the college years. Which comes out to about $400 saved since I went with Nelson instead of Captain. Its all we drink. If I decide to drink any other brand its usually Mount Gay.

4. Deff Puerterican rum that shit is sick. So smooth.

5. I gotta go with the captain...

6. Absolutely Appleton estate rum.

7. Appleton's straight up!! Slam that Shit!!!

8. Bacardi White.
    I drink it with DR. Pepper....AMAZING

:hello:eric:hello:

9. For spiced definetley Captains, but for regular definetly Bacardi (and 151 to get WASTED).

10. My friend's dad has a bottle of black Jamaican rum that he says is contraband. I don't quite remember why it's contraband (maybe 'cause it doesn't list the proof or some shit, who knows? :confused_2:), but it was, BY FAR the best rum I've ever had...

As far as shit you can buy in the store, Ima have to go with the 151. I hate all of Bacardi 's other shit, but they make good 151 :D

11. Couples shots of Bacardi and the panties DROP.

12. Please allow me to bestow some knowledge on this matter. For I feel like somewhat of an expert. I socked many a fellow's eyes because of this magical potion. 46% pure gut-fuel. Might I add that it tastes like mana from heaven.

[​IMG]

13. + REP MAN!!! Thank you I was looking through all the posts and couldn't believe no one had mentioned Sailor Jerry. This shit is fucking delicious. Plus, the bottle is pretty easy to walk out with.

Rum is definitely one of my favorite liquors. Good shit, man.

14. Dunno what it's called. Every year we go to the Bahamas we bring back Caribbean rum you can't get in the US.

15. captain is probably one of my favorite alcoholic drinks