What is your earliest memory?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheMissile, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Thats fucked up the same thing happened to me once... except the next morning i woke up thinking it was a dream.... and i probably wasn't 3

2. I'm not sure of the situation, but it was before I started school, something about a ball, possibly a basketball that had went into my backyard, maybe it was my brother and I that had sent it back there, but it may have been the little girl we encountered when we went to get it.

It was my first house with a small stretch of woods opening out to another home; you could see straight through the woods. It was obvious she was from the other house, but we had never met her; it stood out to me because of the quiet involved, we may have thanked her but she said nothing and just rushed away. Fast forward just a few months and we were always with her doing kid shit, she was a year older it turned out, though she didn't look it; technically, my first gf when I was like 6 lol.

It's an early memory though later than the former one, I was heading towards my house along my driveway for the first time on a bike with no training wheels, I distinctly remember yelling for my mom who was in the garden and feeling totally badass for learning to ride without training wheels before my neighbor, the older girl.

Maybe this one's the earliest: my mom was explaining to my brother and I about a beach vacation we were going to take when I interrupted saying the ABC's correctly outloud, I must have been trying in my head for sometime before I felt that excited about knowing them, mom was so proud lol.

Also, when my dad told me our last name meant wind I somehow took that as "we can control wind" kinda like some cheesy superhero would happen to have a name related to his power before acquiring any powers, I recall going outside and focusing on the tops of trees thinking "wind, blow" :smoke:, often enough they would, but I never pursued it; even though I was stupid to think it possible, I was aware of coincidence.

3. My now deceased grandmother looking down at me in my crib and feeding me some sliced bananas while playing with me and smiling.

4. Lol Bourne Identity anyone..

i don't rightly remember my first memory....i have memories but am not sure as to what order they fit in i just compile them into one massive memory called "childhood".

I just remember being with the fam in my old house..how big it used to seem back then, but when i go back now it's like a tiny shack, i think we were happier there though.

5. when i was a kid my dad listened to pink floyd. "the wall" used to scare the shit out of me for some reason, i remember i started crying once and everything lol

6. I have a few, I vaguely remember the inside of a crib, but my earliest clear memory is of me learning to walk. I took a few steps and fell down and my grandpa went "oopsie daisy!"

My God man, I'm sorry you have such a terrible memory as that one :(

I realized the same thing when I was about three, it took me till 8th grade to realize that was a primitive form of masturbation!

When I turned 5, I thought I automatically knew everything. I would run around and tell everyone "I KNOW EVERYTHING" like a little cunt until my sister asked me "whats 2+2?"

DARNIT!

7. I remember standing outside and watching the electric cable guys work on a powerline next door. I was probably about 2-3.
    I also remember falling the pool once, which was around the same time, albeit a bit later maybe.

8. I distinctly remember this and it stands out in my memory.

Me and my mon were biking (with me in a bike seat on back of hers) and she spotted some sort of fruit on a tree branch which rose from over a fence near the sidewalk we were on. She for some fucked up reason decided to give it a taste and that was when we began biking dangerously fast with her screaming about how spicy and hot it was.

9. I was very young, probably not even a year old and my mother was taking my brother and I away from my biological dad. I remember being in the car seat and I saw him come out of the house in a black shirt and boxers and he was banging on the car before we drove away. Last time I saw him and is the only memory I have of that guy. For what it's worth he was a bad person, in jail for most of his life, he beat a guy into a coma and then assaulted a cop and beat him with a mag lite, did tons of drugs, and probably got into all kinds of other shit.

10. waking up on a random beach inside a dream.

11. My earliest memory is when i was 1.5 or so and i touched the prongs of the vacuum's plug in while my mom was using it. Man i got zapped good my mom thought i was gonna die lol.

12. I wish there was a way I could unlock all of my memories that I have stored in my subconscious.