What is your earliest memory?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheMissile, Aug 1, 2012.

1. I have a couple of memories from before I turned 1. I remember standing in my crib looking at my mom and dad and two siblings. I remember listening to my dad play records from around the same time. I guess my earliest memories are from when I was about 8 months old.

2. playing with my nanna and plastic cars when I was like 1 or 2. I remember seeing my crib.

my earliest memory after that is actually a dream. I remember falling out of a cliff (in the dream, i was probably 3-4) and waking up when I got to the bottom.

3. #23 GlimmerTwins, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    I was trying to get laid when I was really young. I was trying to get with this girl that I was living with because i realized that rubbing up against the bed was great for some reason. And then I remember wanting to just "sleep" with this girl. But I didn't know what I wanted to do. I just wanted to sleep on top of her. Or beside her. Just close to her. And rub up against her in the same bed. But everytime I was trying to get into her room, my mom kept taking me out. She was ready. She kept calling my name. But we ended up moving out eventually I think because of that. It was too weird. I also have Aspergers so, we develop in weird way and nobody taught me about that stuff or talked to me about it so I found out in really weird ways, and it sucks because I've ended up with really ugly chicks for the most part, but I've also ended up with a hottie. So it's all right.

But I was always getting the same idea about the neighbor girls too. It's so weird. Am I even supposed to be like that when you're like 5+? That's the earliest memories I have.

I even kept trying to kiss my mom like I saw step dad kissing mom or grandpa kissing grandma. That is so weird

4. [quote name='"evangelion"']I was trying to get laid when I was really young. I was trying to get with this girl that I was living with because i realized that rubbing up against the bed was great for some reason. And then I remember wanting to just "sleep" with this girl. But I didn't know what I wanted to do. I just wanted to sleep on top of her. Or beside her. Just close to her. And rub up against her in the same bed. But everytime I was trying to get into her room, my mom kept taking me out. She was ready. She kept calling my name. But we ended up moving out eventually I think because of that. It was too weird. I also have Aspergers so, we develop in weird way and nobody taught me about that stuff or talked to me about it so I found out in really weird ways, and it sucks because I've ended up with really ugly chicks for the most part, but I've also ended up with a hottie. So it's all right.

But I was always getting the same idea about the neighbor girls too. It's so weird. Am I even supposed to be like that when you're like 5+? That's the earliest memories I have.

I even kept trying to kiss my mom like I saw step dad kissing mom or grandpa kissing grandma. That is so weird[/quote]

Nothin like some wincest ROFL xD

5. Climbing up the plum tree in our back yard, and eating plums right off it.

Mom says that I'd then spit the seeds out like some kind of crazed koala.

6. Earliest memory I can recall is probably from when I was...I'm not actually sure how old I was.

Me and my sister's were playing outside in the summer, and my dad helped us build a mini-tent out of bedsheets and twigs. We used to spend loads of time playing board games in there. In fact, when we couldn't sleep once the night before we were due to go on holiday, one year we snuck out there and just played monopoly and pokemon master quest all night. If it rained, we watched movies in one of our rooms instead.

Oh, and once I chilled out in my dog's kennel because I wanted to know why my dog spent so much time in there. Found out that shit was awesome inside.

7. From when I was 3 and went to Busch Gardens with my parents and other family members.

8. Falling into the pool and almost drowning since i couldn't swim when i was very young. no idea of my age then. my dad jumped in and got me though. lol

9. i remember i was living in the projects dont know how old but my aunt was listening to a cassette of some bitch and cleaning up. i had a plastic car with the feet out so when i walked it was like i was driving or some shit and i peed on myself in a major chip hazard costume years later when i started school.

10. oh and falling down an escalator, but i dont remember that per say.

11. Holy shit. I thought I was the only one that, that happened to.

My earliest memory was from when I was too young to know how old I was, considering I remember seeing my chubby baby arms I estimate somewhere around 12-16 months. But it was my mom, changing my diaper and my brother trying to make me laugh.

12. Holy crap. I think we are coming onto a conspiracy theory here. Because when I was a little kid I have a legit memory of everything being red like a darkroom for no discernible reason.

13. when i was probably 3 i remember alot of days in preschool. i remember 1 we were having a water balloon fight idk. I was running around and got one of those spiky balls in my foot. some cunt teacher said when she gets it out she'll give me a lollipop. she left to go get it and never came back.
    tl;dr: never trust cunt teachers who offer to give you lollipops

14. My prof asked us this in epistemology class once...those were the days.

Truth: I was maybe 3-4 years old. Laying on the floor next to my dad on a hot and swampy Carolina day with the windows open. Dad was playing Dark Side of the Moon on the record player. I distinctly remember the "wobbledewobbledewobblede" part of On the Run

Shit, my first memory is also my first song I remember! And it's Floyd! THANK'S, DAD!!!

15. I remember when I was 4 years old at the beach. My brother was supposed to be watching me and a wave came and took me down. I barely made it out of that wave but glad I did :D

16. I think i was feeling my face and remember my mom saying" thats your nose! I think i was 2?

17. Laying underneath a Sesame Street toy that threw a ball back and fourth. I was laughing a lot at it. I wasn't a year old yet.

18. I was 4 years old. And I remember walking outside.

"Wow I'm 4 years old" I thought that was extrememly old at the time :)

19. I have no idea how old I was but the first memory I ever had was when I was a kid and I woke up in the shower. It was weird, I had n memory prior to that event and from there on after I don't remember anything either.

20. 2 years old, I was watching Simpsons on channel 2 because we didn't have cable at the time, and I pooped on myself. Then I had to take a bath.