What is your earliest memory?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheMissile, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Try to think back as far as you can and find the earliest memory you have. My earliest memory is when I was 3 years old and woke up literally clueless about everything. I didn't know where I was or what my name was and had no memory if going to sleep the previous night. Eventually I learned my name and the relationships I had with people like family and friends. Believe it or not, but I promised myself, at 3 years old, to never forget that moment and I'm surprised I've actually kept to my word on that.

2. Probably one of my earlies memories was watching/hearing this (I guess on mtv) in my cousin's room when we were visiting them in Texas when I was 3 or 4.

Needless to say, I've liked the song ever since.

[ame]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVmbhYKDKfU[/ame]

3. Walking into my great-grandfathers bathroom and seeing him take his dentures out.

He gave me this wicked smile and I started crying/laughing and ran away.

4. 04/20/1999

I came out of my coma on the day Columbine occurred.

5. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']04/20/1999

I came out of my coma on the day Columbine occurred.[/quote]

Happy 420!

6. I remember being taken to pre-school and doing a connect the dot whale. That was like 18 years ago.. maybe. That's the earliest memory I can think of at the moment.

7. Tupac Shakur dying, was 3 years old.

8. Day before kindergarten started, i remember i was so excited to go to school.

9. I don't know how old I was, but I vaguely remember being in a crib

10. I remember lots of different pieces from age 4 and up..not sure what order they were in

11. Being smacked by my father for "stealing". Not like beat up, just a kid-smack. I was about 3 years old and I grabbed some packet of candy and started to eat it in the shop and walked out with it.

Pre-school at around 4 was another one. I never wanted to be there.
    I remember hiding from my mother when she came to pick me up though, in some like...big ball thing connected to a jungle gym.

12. Walking around in my yard with my cat or getting hit on the head by a 2x4 and falling off a ladder and blacking out when I was 3.

13. i remember sitting on a somebody's lap and trying to reach for a sugar cube that was on the table. for some reason the lights were red. reminds me now of a dark room :confused:

14. 4th birthday party

15. 3rd birthday party. Elmo cake muhfuckas!

16. I was 2 and I was by a swing in my grandmas backyard!

17. Everyday is 420 now...Columbine is engrained into my memory, every 4/20 is the same, research and writing.:cool:

18. I was 4.. All I can remember is standing in front of my sister with my back turned to her as I watch my mom and dad yelling at each other in the kitchen and my mom was holding this gallon of milk.. so much fucking screaming.. Eventually she threw the gallon of milk and it went everywhere.. maybe because I was a kid or something but I've never seen so much milk just all over everywhere. My other sister standing to the side told me sister behind me to take me and my brother into her room and hide in the closet. We waited for awhile and then finally came out.. My mom was gone and I didn't see her for years to come.

19. Pushing my little plastic lawn mower that blew bubbles down the road. I remember thinking why it was so much fun pushing it down a dirt road, no grass to pretend to cut, and I was out of bubbles. There was also a shed being put up in my front yard. It was almost dark out.

20. forgot what age but I remember going up to my grandma and grandpas room and seeing their mirror. Two mirrors facing towards each other like this: [​IMG]

I would sometimes imagine like what if I went into that mirror and came out from that mirror. shit was trippy.