What is your dream???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JobCorps, Feb 5, 2010.

1. this is a real life section so i figured I ask what is your dream
    what is something you want to accomplish??

if you have completed your dream
    mind sharing what it is and how you made it happen?

everyone is different ages so everythings story will be different

as for me my dream i would have to say ummm......
    I say own a very successful business/website and be able to live off of it because its what i love doing/making.....

if i can live off of a website then i will have completed my dream :D

2. I want to get my Psychology degree (idk which kind yet) and i want to race in the American Iron series eventually so i can beat agent 47 lol.

3. when I was born I had a Mega Buster attached as my arm and I was told that I used to be a house keeping robot for my creator Dr. Light. As it turns out Dr. Wily has gone rogue and has been creating evil robots and giving them the resources to build their own fortresses around mining facilities and taking over public resources in major cities so I have to stop him and his plans to destroy the world

at first I was going to try and defeat them on my own but I met my brother Protoman who was built before me and hes shown me a lot more than I thought I could know about the world, things like Rock and Roll. My survival means a lot to me and my master and due to my expert programming I have acquired the greatest amounts of reflexes. Dr. Light says that some of his technology far exceeds Dr. Wilys and he never gave him all of his information

if I do succeed and I don't die in the process then I'll have Dr. Light remove my Mega Buster and I'll try to live a pretty normal life as a boy I guess. I would like to go to school and learn about what normal kids learn about. I hear that there are still a lot of problems in the world even without Dr. Wilys death machines and when all of the power that he has acquired is retrieved we should be using it with better responsibiity

my sister has been learning about acting and she tells me that it is very important to get along with humans, they see me as a hero and she gave me a lot of books she found in Dr. Lights collection about them and how the image they create around themselves is like a defense against invasion, there is a lot of information I have to keep secret about our hide-out labratories and we dont keep around traces of our communication with the government

working with the government has been fun if you could consider anything that, but when I take my robot dog out into the city I see a whole different kind of life style where people are living to support each other. I think I'd like to be a part of that

I gotta go, we just got a message from Quick Man whose built a labyrinth in a nuclear power plant where hes producing napalm and he challenged me to come and beat him

4. to get better at guitar and singing
    record deal
    tour
    more records
    more tours
    playing the music i want to play
    and i want to do this till i die

5. 1. Get my MS in engineering.
    2. Own my own house/plot/car.
    3. Live
    4. Meet the members of Rush.

6. 1. Backpack/hitchhike across the U.S.
    2. Travel throughout South America to put a genealogy of my family history together
    3. Become a good father/grandfather

In that order

7. That's awesome.

I wish my elder family members knew enough about our past for me to be able to do this.

8. All of my living grandparents are here in the States, but they've got siblings and cousins that still live in Colombia and Peru. Plus both sides of my family were relatively prominent back in the day (like around 1900, but a lot happened since then, so that doesn't mean shit in 2010 in the States, haha), so I figure there have to be some records kept that I can go through.

It's all detective work man. I'm sure if you want to and you look hard enough, you can pull it off. I just feel like I have to do this. My cousins and I are the children of immigrants, so we still have ties to our culture. But some of my cousins' kids are half Irish/Dutch/Whatever and look it too, and can't speak Spanish at all. They'll prolly never know their heritage. That's why I want to document it, to give my children some tangible evidence of the trials their ancestors underwent and the successes that they achieved. The stories my parents and grandparents have told me will be lost if someone doesn't keep track of them, so that is what I will do.

9. THE FUCK?? :confused:

IDK just be successful.. not have to worry about money
    I want a serious relationship eventually, and wouldnt mind having a few kids down the road. (10 years)

10. Completing my Psychology degree, and working in a private practice.

Making enough money to support my loved ones comfortably

One day having marijuana fully legalized, so I can enjoy the herb without fearing repercussions by the law

11. #12 integra14, Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010
    ...to have a nightmare.

jk my dream is to one day be happily married and have beautiful healthy children who dont turn out to be spoiled bitches...and to hit the bong with my Mom who is a teacher and haaaaateeeessss weed. Smoke with my dad cuz he is a very quiet person. His mom died when he was five and his dad who was rich at the time became an alcoholic and remarried a woman who took allllll their money and left him dirt poor. He went from private school literally to the city where his teachers would sew up his clothes during recess cuz he had no one that cared for him. I love him to death but growing up the way he did seeing friends get hit with bricks and killed and hes stabbed people with beer bottles cuz they were Italian in an Italian neighborhood and he was Irish. He has never reached out to me or told me he loves me...although i know he does. MY DREAM IS TO KNOW THAT HE IS ONE DAY HAPPY...

i guess in short i would dream that my dad could have had the life that i have been given and not gotten in fights everyday over stupid shit like being Irish and living in an Italian neighborhood and had a mother who cared for him after his biological mom died young...

12. keep them coming.....
    everyone has a dream

13. have successful business .. grow in excess of 10 plants per 10 weeks (infinite smoke) live very comfortably without doing much work (have peasants) oh wait .. i have all these things! :D:hello: thats right i make over £100,000 per year with 1 grocery shop and 2 indian food vans targeting schoools at lunchtime. Anyone can be a millionaire guys get high and have a think of how to exploit the sheeple!

14. To retire in 12 long years to here (behind the pic, this is our view) on this 1 hecter piece of land my wife and I got overlooking the mountains of Luzon in the Philippines. If you have never seen or heard of the Banaue Rice Terraces google it, they are about 60 klm NE of where this is. Some very beautiful country for sure

click to enlarge
    PhilippineProperty copy.jpg

15. I want to become a chef. I'm waiting to get a loan to go to school and learn everything. I work in a kitchen now so I'm learning

16. To live sustainably on a farm with a passivehouse including solar panels/wind turbines in a preferably all year round sunny climate growing your own food and using greenhouse during winter for more food. I want to find old types of seeds for food, nothing hybrid and probably just a few chickens just for the eggs. Once i get it all set up i hope on never using any type of money till the day i die...

17. #18 doyoulikegreen, Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010
    To get my relationship with Mary Jane to a point where we work to better the greater good in my life and not just myself. :) (depression and bi-polar work against me)

We're gettin there :)

18. right now i want to move out
    and not have anyone tell me shit

thats my current dream/goal

19. I dream that one day there will be a movement of love, spirituality, and freedom around the world.

On a personal level I would love to own my own pizza parlor, my own house, marry my girlfriend and have 3 children.

I would also love to work on cutting edge nano-robotics.