What is your dream bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by G13adsAMY, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Mine is illy killadelf with the bullet perks. What is yours people?

ForumRunner_20120323_205928.png
    Not the bullet perc but very similar. Post your picks GC!

2. Thats awesome. How much is.that running? Are you planning on buying it?

3. i really wish i could afford something like that, id imagine that to b like 800? maybe? somewhere up there. id love to hit it haha

4. As would I. So far i have purchased 3 off my dream pipes. Toro micro. Left coast 8 arm tree with illy catcher, and my 3 foot custom ads. im a bong man. I like sherlocks. But i love fat milky fuck your face rips.

5. [quote name='"KiefSweat"']i really wish i could afford something like that, id imagine that to b like 800? maybe? somewhere up there. id love to hit it haha[/quote]

You know they cost like half of that, right?

6. Yeah bro, those regular matrix bubs retail for like $400 tops. The new stereo matrix tubes aren't even that much

7. only bout 400 for that piece.

8. [​IMG]

I wish I could afford a swiss perc so bad

9. I must say if you're gonna go for swiss perc id go for a nate dizz

anywho, my dream bong:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35TeUW9JWEU&list=UUUsXOwdpJJv0GOjN8OtlQjA&index=1&feature=plcp]swizz perc nate diz.m2ts - YouTube[/ame]

10. peyote pillar:p

11. [quote name='"KiefSweat"'][/quote]

This isn't 800, try like 340-360.

12. I wonder how many other will come in and tell you they're not $800....ridiculous people

13. [quote name='"KiefSweat"'][/quote]

How much is this

14. I wonder how many of us saw it and commented without continuing to read? Shoot me for being high and semi-careless.

15. [quote name='"yeahpeen"']I wonder how many of us saw it and commented without continuing to read? Shoot me for being high and semi-careless.[/quote]

Got a gun?