What is your dirtiest secret?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by delilahweed, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Slept with a married chick for awhile.

2. I wipe only when i duty

3. I cum before i go in

4. On my way to class one time I really had to piss. Was driving up and down the aisles hoping to find someone walking to their car. Had to piss HELLA BAD. Finally spotted someone. Raced over to the aisle and the first car there. Turned in, saw the person, and rolled down and put on my blinker. Like, I am here yo, and ain't no one else on this aisle spotted this cat, I gotta pee so bad I can taste it, this MY SPOT yo. Just waiiting, blinker flashing, thinking about how nice it's gonna feel after my 10 minute walk to the bathroom, this is working just perfectly! Just in Fucking time. Car starts backing up and it backs up to where it is facing me. As the car starts taking off toward me, some bladder hating biyatch swings around the corner and pulls in to MY fucking parking spot! I pull up and holler at this smoking hot chick (I was a pretty boy with a baby face at the time so you can imagine the respect level I was given). I hollered at this chick that I was waiting for the spot and she needed to back da fuck up and roll out. This overentitled, fake California blond bitch said 'Finders keepers!' and stalked off.

Oh no she didnt! Now I am a light skinned brutha with green eyes, big old smile and a dimple, the friendliest looking black man you can imagine. But sometimes, you push me too far. And then the nigga come out. It's rare, but it happens. And it happened.

Now it was getting dark at this time. But I spotted another car down a few spots that was coming out. I slid into that spot as quick as a guy having sex for the first time busts. Dancing a jig. I creeper over to this wenches ride and looked around. Nobody.
    I pissed on this bitches door. I made sure to get all up under the handle. I then held that shit and went to the passenger side. Repeated. All up under that fucking handle. Then I walked all around that bitches car pissing all over it. Fuck that bitch. I pissed my initials on her hood.

Women drivers have remained one of my pet peeves to this day. Quit texting and driving!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

5. I shit in a sink because all of the stalls were taken

6. I am the bay harbor butcher