What is your dirtiest secret?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by delilahweed, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Should have called it."the piss ingestion thread"
    Like, dafuq is this?

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. If I am learning anything from this thread is stay away from anyone with liquid in their hands. 

They've pissed in it

3. I forced a tied up goat to get banged by a sheep.

Hell has a special place for you. lol

5. Definitely some correlation with piss and revenge with humans

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

If you think about it, Moses did this to all the species on earth.  Not just one like me! lol

7. When I was like 8 my great grandma had Alzheimer's and would always spit everywhere so wen my mouth would fill up with saliva I would just spit everywhere around the house, it was a bad habit that went on for a few months no one knew or knows. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Diction got me lolin

9. Well I have a piss story,

> Got mad at sister.
    > Pissed in her mouthwash
    > ???
    > Profit

10. when i was young I pissed in the dishwasher at this apartment that screwed me and dumped an aquarium full of nasty fish water in the washer machine and closed the lid and cranked the heat...bet that smelled nice till they figured it out

11. Back when I was 17, one of my uncles died and he left a box of belongings to my mom. I went through the box when my mom wasn't home, and lo and behold there was a Roor mini bong buried at the bottom...I stole it. I don't feel too bad about however because my mom doesn't even smoke. I didn't even know my uncle was a smoker.

I've never done anything really despicable or fucked anyone over. This story is the best I've got.

12. Damnnnn man you stole your dead uncles bong? Creepy

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. shit thats nothing i stole my dead uncles wife

14. That's just fucked up

15. even moreso when you find out they were siblings and i made her my mother/aunt/wife

16. Oh that's just incest

17. and it gets crazier. i turned our daughter into my sister/daughter/cousin/wife

18. He's going to come to come to you one night 

"Sammy Jiiiiim, Saaaammmyy Jiiim, it's me your uncle. I have come to you from beyond the graaaave. To tell you to clean out my shiiiiit"

19. Where your moms your dad and your dads your brother?

20. Lolololol here's a good one.
    My neighbors my age (19) came over to smoke late one night. I poured my bong water into a cup and put fresh water in the bong before they came over.
    so we smoke, alls normal, the girlfriend of my neighbor was coughing alot, so I was like hey do you want something to drink. Shes like yeah please hurry. So I picked up my glass of bong water, handed it to her, she sipped it, and im laughing my ass off saying that's bong water bitch that's bong water bitch.
    My neighbor friend just looks at me and chuckles while his girlfriend storms out.
    Hahaha