What is your class schedule for next semester?

Discussion in 'General' started by Marvelous, Dec 18, 2007.

1. I have physiology, kinesiology, observation and measurement, physical agents and massage, theries of therapeutic exercise, and pathology. I can't wait.

2. damn bro sounds like a alot of hours

im takin....managerial accounting, business calculus, an earth science lab and lecture....and.......what was the last one...???? oh ya a business law class :smoke:

edit: its a legal environement of business class, not the same as business law

3. I'm taking Calculus II for scientists and engineers, Writing Composition II (required at my school), Music Essentials for the non music major (easy shit, easy credit, I'm a competent musician), sociology, and physics II

4. Acrylic Painting, Spanish 101, Calc II, and Econ

5. I only have class 3 days a week T-Th. Yeeeeeee :D

Psych, Poli Sci, & Bio.

[​IMG]

6. Evergreen's weird, you generally take one class that covers multiple aspects of learning over more than one semester. So I am continuing Art and Religious Practice in Spring. Print/ Fine Metal studio projects and research papers for the most part. I'll probably focus on the art created by South American shamans or that of Aboriginal Australian Dreamtime

Religion Lectures on Monday, Studio and Art Symposiums on Tuesday, Open Studio Time on Wednesday, Seminars and Writing Workshops on Thursday

Should be pretty fun, though I might add a German class to make it a bit harder.

7. UNIX/Linux I, Graphic Novels, Mythology and Fairytales, Scripting Languages, AI Concepts, and Game Physics Programming. Finished up with the last of my math this semester, Game Physics will be the last of my science, and Graphic Novels and Mythology will be the end of my general ed. :)

8. best schedule ever for a stoner

Eng 155 Composition
    PSY 150 Intro to psy
    ANTH 222 Visions of Sacred-religion and stuff
    PHIL 150 Intro to Phil

classes 11-1 daily 20minute break inbetween each class

9. Earth's Climate & Enviroment: Past and Future, Depositional Environment and Stratal Architecture I: Field Methods and Applications, Plant Taxonomy, and Honors Chemical Engineering Research. It's going to be a shitty semester. I'm not looking foward to it.

10. Communication 1
    Economics 1
    Substance Abuse (essays are: "describe your experience with drugs," etc. it's an awesome class)
    and some bullshit 1 credit freshman seminar on politics that meets 5 times

11. :eek:

That's awesome.

Only at UCSB! :D

[​IMG]

12. intro to anthropology
    intro to sociology
    judaism
    women in religion
    hinduism

good variety of 300 and 100 levels. catching up on some classes.

13. What are you going for?

14. Bio 305: Genetics
    Bio 390: Evolution
    EEB 401: Freshwater Biology
    EEB 300: Independant Study (mapping temperature gradients in lakes with satelites)
    English 323: Poetry Composition/Workshop

Going to be a pretty tough, but interesting semester.