Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your city/area like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NJP97, Feb 15, 2014.

1. So I was just wondering what are some of the unusual things that your city/area does?

For me, pretty much nobody smokes blunts or joints in my area and it's not that we don't have papers or anything I guess it's just because it takes longer than packing a bowl and we are all pretty damn lazy lol. It maybe because they are not as efficient as pieces as well. Also very few people have grinders in my area, not sure why, I guess we are just "old school." Where I'm from we never really know the strain, weed is just weed, but we still get some dank bud. Idk if this one is "unusual" but we all just use bic lighters, no hemp wicks, matches or whatever. This is also kind of off topic but idk if y'all know chance the rapper but he is pretty big around here and we listen to him all the time when we light up lol. Lastly, dab/hash isn't as big around here either. That seems like a lot of stuff lol