What Is Your Christmas Wish List?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dat Fool, Nov 13, 2009.

1. title pretty much says it all...

try to keep them reasonable

laptop
    blank cd's
    shoes
    shirts
    hoodies
    comedy dvd's

and yours???

2. money, saving up to move to wales/london/uk

3. A GPS
    Candy
    Food
    Weed?

4. Spinning wheel.
    Spinning fiber.

5. clothes
    fishtank

thats it

6. Fresh pair of Air Jordans
    Jeans
    A couple hoodies
    A Tsunami Bong!!!!!!!!!
    Frosty Christmas dank
    The New Clipse CD
    Relapse 2 ( if it comes out in time )
    CASH!!
    :rolleyes:

7. I'm an adult I don't have a wishlist..

8. Fixed.

9. earrings.
    a season of scooby doo.
    chucks.
    itunes gift cards.

10. Well just some checks from my rich grandparents and other relitives that manged to make something out of themselves...

11. LOL but naa, I'm serious. To me the phrase 'christmas wish list' sounds kinda childish. Or are us guys still at the stage of being intimidated by teh connotations of the word 'man'. We'd much still rather be 'guys' or 'dudes'? --Went to look for appropriate Bill Bailey sketch vid but couldn't find it, so heres this instead

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0HA4geRVds]YouTube - An Indeterminate Number of Men[/ame]

--anyway where was I? Yeah.. and it kinda suggests you're asking people for what to get you for christmas? That thought doesn't sit right with me either. If I get presents, great! Otherwise, no sweat.

Digmeh? :smoking:

12. If my parents ask, clothes probably.

13. I've never celebrated Christmas :(

But I would ask for some new shoes. Tryin to get my wife to give me a new pair of shoes every night this Chanukah lol

14. a tv, and $$.

15. Don't do it man! Haha. I'm hoping to move over to the US. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.

Is "Weed" a good enough list?

16. My wish list: new xbox 360, shoes(?), money, an ounce of some kill, i dunno maybe a blowjob, candy, maybe another tattoo(thats to me, from me), and a hella ton of christmas munchies for after i wake n bake. Simple enough i guess. who here doesnt want weed for the holidays? imma send all my close friends a blunt for christmas, so hopefully i get a ton of ganja too.

17. If you're actually Jewish, at least spell Hannukah correctly.

And also if you're actually Jewish, You would say Passover or Yom Kippur, not "Chanukah"...

18. Or, maybe he was just joking around? quit being a douche. seriously, why do all these people think that they hafta correct everything everyone else says? to all you haters like my friend Paper Naigator over here, quit trippin.

19. He actually spelled it correctly, don't be so ignorant.

20. a mac (yeah right)
    sound system for my car
    clothes
    stuff to make more jewelry