Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is your bong/pipe/ect smoking rituals??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KryptoniteKing, Jun 20, 2012.

1. First off i always grind my weed up.. it burns MUCH faster and therefore bigger hits ( with less butane taste)
    Then i dont pack "snap" bowls because i dont like the ash going into my bubbler because its hard to clean especially having a perc. i pack like a half bowl and try to 'yellow cloud" hit it is what i call it. usually that burns the whole bowl without sucking through and i have a fat hit. i always have a nice big glass of crushed ice and water which instantly cures cough/ irritation/ and cotton mouth.

If im using my bong, which i rarely do for some reason, i dump out the old water, get a seperate cup and put ice cubes and water. Once the water is ice cold i put it in the bong and add the ice on top. I like to double hit when i use ice. I milk it, no yellow smoke, then clear, and milk it again, clear and finally exhale.

with my mini bong its the same as for the bong except when i double hit it the smoke is yellow both times.

i also have an acrylic four footer. noww fir this one i make sure i have something to spit in and defintely somehting to drink because its a ripper. After using it for awhile i found the best way is to hit slowly to let the smoke build at the bottom. Then cover the whole. breathe. then SUCK. if you try to hit it all at once you usually cant clear it because your lungs just dont have the capacity

i have 1 pipe and if im not using it for on the go or to conserve weed, im using it to really get the flavor from those stanky weeds. Soo i pack snap bowls because hitting black out of a pipe it just horrible.

joints/blunts- if i take the time and the weed to roll, i roll a good one. i dont use machines because i think i roll better myself. Cone joints burn better then stick joints. I dont puff puff pass. Usuualy its like puff 5 times hold it in exhale. then puff 3 times hold in exhale. then you take a little break, admire the beauty of the joint. then puff 5 times again and pass that shit. this isnt the ghetto olympics, your in no rush to pass it. I like to relax with it .

2. If Im smoking in my room here is my routine:

Put a towel covering the door's gap.

Cover vents with blankets and shut all windows.

Go into my closet and sit in chair.

Pack a bowl. Smoke a bowl.

Spray a lot of cologne!

Open window and enjoy high.

3. You should not grind your buds, You will loose THC in the grinding process. But it is your opinion, I rather just pull off really small chucks off the bud and put the little chucks in the bowl.

How We Smoke
    Bong-put about .4-.5 grams of hash milk till cashed, then clear it. SUUPPPERR high from that shit
    Pipe- 1.1-1.4 grams of hash smoke on it for 1-2 hours
    Blunts- Fill with decent amount of weed sprinkle kief on top to make it burn o so sweet.

<---legal smoker no precautions

4. [quote name='"SmokyMchashball"']You should not grind your buds, You will loose THC in the grinding process. But it is your opinion, I rather just pull off really small chucks off the bud and put the little chucks in the bowl.

How We Smoke
    Bong-put about .4-.5 grams of hash milk till cashed, then clear it. SUUPPPERR high from that shit
    Pipe- 1.1-1.4 grams of hash smoke on it for 1-2 hours
    Blunts- Fill with decent amount of weed sprinkle kief on top to make it burn o so sweet.

<---legal smoker no precautions[/quote]

however, the amount you lose is so insignificant. besides, having a four piece grinder or banging your other grinder against a desk will easily fix the problem. and if you are actually patient, keif will build up rather quickly in a four piece. :smoke:

It depends on how I'm feeling. If I'm in a hurry, I'll pack one bowl as fat as I can and torch it and try my best to clear the whole .3 - .4 bowl. I can snap it sometimes, but the majority of the time I get maybe 3/4 through it. If the bowl doesn't look cashed, I'll set it aside and wait for my next session. Clear the previous bowl, and repeat.
    If I have time, I'll get some crushed ice and fill my bong up about halfway with that. Add some water that had been left in the freezer for about 10 minutes and the hit is amazingly smooth. Pack bowls .2ish in size and snap those until i feel like I'm at where I wanted to be.

5. every night, when it first get actually dark and my mom goes to bed, i sneak past my dad rip a bowl out of my bubbler, then walk around my development and ENJOY.
    sometimes i just roll it though so i can smoke while i walk(people just think its a cigar.)

6. Everytime I smoke at home this is what I do:
    1. Fill Bong
    2. Grab lighter, hemp wick, book, and weed of course
    3. Pack a bowl
    4. Light it up
    5. Pack another bowl
    6. Dump out bong water and rinse with hot water once or twice

7. Upon waking I bath myself in the smoke of ritual incense then enter an intense state of meditation and contemplate the meaning of life. Upon reaching Nirvana I wake and light my bowl with the sacred flame of the dragon Bic. Slowly I inhale then only after reciting the mantra of the Lord Ganesha do I exhale.

rinse and repeat.

8. Vaping - usually used every time I get high. Pack the trench about half full and puff on that about three times. Dump it out into my hand, grind it up some more, put it back in, and finish off the trench. I use a mflb by the way.

Bowl - I usually only use this when smoking for a body high. Pack the full bowl of nicely ground up weed. Corner it using home made beeline. Get a decent amount of hits and a good high from it.

Joints/blunts - joints are for going out in public smoking (concert, friends house, anywhere I don't want to take my bowl or vape) I prefer raw papers. Blunts are smoked very rarely. I prefer emptying out a black and mild and putting the weed in that but I can roll one too. I prefer white grape white owl cigarillos. Grape zig zags are good too

9. No matter what I always count how many hits I take whether its with a bong or a joint, pipe, etc :D

10. Grind up the herb, load up the stem, fill the bong with water, put crushed ice in the tube, play some Oasis, vape.

11. flick, spark, smile

12. Get kit from closet
    Go into car
    Pack a bowl
    Drive around
    Light up
    Go to Dunkin Donuts or somewhere that has food

13. I love to fill Black and Milds with weed and toke away on one of those

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IzYl-eRTHM]Cypress Hill - Roll It Up, Light It Up, Smoke It Up (HQ + Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]