What is your biggest fear?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ak 47, Apr 10, 2010.

1. My biggest fear is being eaten alive! and of course running out of weed :hide:

2. fucked up bugs. if i dont know what it does/can do i assume its going to kill me.

3. Being trapped in a coffin, left for dead.

Being in a plane crash.

STD's

4. #4 DaiLLeSTeL, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
    God.
    For he is able to condemn me to hell where gay mr. lucifer can rape me. for eternity. while being burned. eternally. and what ever bullshit fucked up schemes that faggot can come up with.

other than that.. nothing.

5. Wakin' up seein' this big ass spider and then it rippin' my fuckin' eyez out as her eggz just hatch all over my body and they just start movin' all over the place on me

6. herpes and running out of weed...

7. Drowning .. .. : )

8. Drowning, suffocation, those are the big 2.

9. - Everything I don't understand.
    - Spiders.

10. Whatever happened in 2012 the movie is my biggest fear.. I can never look at the statue of liberty the same now

11. id have to say that short of drowning, im afraid of getting in some kind of accident and then being unable to function properly or becoming retarded.

but i might live off disability for like a year then kill myself if that ended up happening. im much too active a person to just sit all the time. i cant go 20 minutes without bouncing my leg.

12. Not being able to blaze chronic main what else? If I'm high I won't give a shit if I get eaten by some rhinocerous or some shit.

JK.

Uhhh probably being unemployed, if I am unemployed after I graduate I am fucked.

13. Dieing alone.

Also huge bodies of water. Like oceans.

14. Spiders and heights.

15. Man I hate Spiders, I am terrified of Hights, and the scariest of them all....
    ZOMBIES seriously dude's how scary would it be to have a dead person trying to eat you, and yes I am talking about the slow zombies too.

16. Being old, alone and having lived an unaccomplished life.

17. said it once ill say it again heights and the possibilty of being fucked in the ass soo being fuckecd in the ass on top the empire state building would take the cake.

18. Juba, bastard still gives me nightmares

19. waking up and everyone being as ignorant as people were back in early 1900's. (ex. still thinking that non whites, gays, women, etc. were inferior) also waking up and all weed had NEVER existed....now that's some scary shit