What Is Your Best High Ideas?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Schlotzsky, Apr 10, 2012.

1. What is your best high ideas? No matter how crazy they are I would love to hear them!

Mine is, "Schizophrenics and other people who hallucinate are in another state of reality and can see and sense the spirit world."

What is yours?

2. 1. What if the reason why our childhoods are hazy now is because back then we had a gland that made us high all the time. Like, because they don't know anything and when I talk to them I feel I'm talking to someone high.

2. What if life is all a big dream and we make everything up as we go along and everyone in it is just our imagination. Or life is a test, and the next step is god-hood.

Haha, I don't know why I numbered them.

3. When I'm high (and sober) I want to open a smoke shop like in Amsterdam, serve all the weed I can grow and just chill with cool people and hear their high ideas. Seems like the life to me.

4. Dude I made a life hack that comes in handy pretty regularly...Instead of multiplying my bill at restaurants by .15 (for tipping or either finding tax)you can just multiply 15cents for every dollar...not new im sure just something that didnt really occur to me until i was rollin down the road one day

5. Societies stance on getting married and having kids is fueled by corporations that make money off of parents being their children shit.

6. That i imagine everything and everything is in my head im it's really all a dream or it's like a test, similar to what the other guy said who numbered his ideas haha.

7. I was high out of my mind with a friend and we wondered what coke would taste like with mango peach mio... We thought it was gonna be gross, but it was actually really good haha. This happened today.

8. Being high is like getting a warm back rub all over your body. (high right now, haha.

9. When I'm having a more euphoric high, I think of it as like I'm in the movie "Limitless". Best feeling ever haha.

10. we are all a planet, every living thing is part of nature and when we die we return to nature. lol another one a stoner chick said to me yesterday, god is a big tree

11. What if none of this is real? What if this is all just a two dimensional picture that we are walking through and the world has no real depth or texture?

Xbox sex game with fully functioning hands, tits, pussy, and ass plug in accessories. Maybe a feet extension kit for anyone whose into that. That shit would make me a millionaire.

12. #12 Upnorthgrower, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012
    I often think about How things will turn out by going against your better judgement or simply taking a different road...the power of choice

13. If you lick the air, does it get wet? :confused:

14. 1. fill volcano bags
    2. sit in car with friends
    3. close all doors and roll up windows
    4. rip the bags open and get high just from sitting there breathing the vapor
    5. ?
    6. baked

15. What if Jesus was actually the Anti-Christ? More people have killed in his name than anything else in history.

16. when your high it feels like you have a bubble on your forehead half inside your brain half outside

17. are we gods children ? would you give godly powers to your child how about a gun and let them decide what to do with it .i think not if we had the powers of a god we would destroy ourselfs or try to hurt god . with that in mind if you were god/parent how would you teach your children is our existence here on earth for training learning .does anyone know the meaning of the b.i.b.l.e , basic,instructions,before,leaveing,earth lmao weird i shouldnt get high lol

18. lol everything from the bible is made up by stoners in ancient times haha

19. if we are gods unwanted children. whats that say about god. if we are made in his image. whats that say of our fathers ??of us men. jesus said ,if you want to live like an animal you shall die like an animal ,and he who believes in me shall not die and shall live forever what else could he have meant by this except that we had a choice ?idk im stoned it sounded better in my head lol

20. what if dreams are real life and real life is just a dream.....maaaaan