What is your average yeild

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Connections, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Hi I new to the forum and have never grown but my sister has and my buddy is right now with my equiment I also have an extinsive knowledge on marijuana and was wondering how much your yeild is per female plant using a 400 watt growlight in soil not hydroponics.I just want everybodys average yeild per plant and what they used to grow thank you.

2. I keep hearing the average is 1 gram per watt.

3. I've harvested 2 medium plants (plus a small stunted one) about 2 weeks ago and am just curing them now. I weighed it before going into the jars and have got about 9oz from them. I reckon I pulled about an oz from it before it was harvested (had none myself so had to pick some early).
    So I reckon I get 4-5oz per plant and I'm using a 600w light and NFT in a 5x5x5 foot growroom.
    No idea if this is good or bad yield, but it does me.:smoking:

4. It all depends on container size and how long you plants were vegged, 3 gallon pots are usually 2-3 Oz's and 5gallon pots are usually 4-5 Oz's. Also rememeber most growers veg in 1 gallon pots for a month, and the other handfull veg in 2 gallon pots for 2 months. The pots I listed earlier are the pots you flower in you do the math :wave: