what is you one wish?

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Have a sexy girlfriend

2. #22 peralta50, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    I am gonna sound like a pussy but I don't give a fuck.

The only thing I even care/wish for is to experience true, genuine love, get married, have a family and work my ass off so my kids can have the life and parents I never got had when growing up.

Edit: well that is actually my life goal. Wish would be world peace

3. A growing license and a full out warehouse full of plants, guarded so no one can break in. And a selling license to sell right there.

4. nothin pussy about being a mature, responsible man
    this is the true definition of a man in my book
    not that heartless alcoholic, uncaring, selfish image we see in movies and on TV

5. To travel as an extra-dimensional being and being immortal, and manifesting whatever I want in a dream-like state

6. Yeah but everyone I encounter always portrays that "I don't give a fuck" tough guy attitude.

I had a really shitty childhood and my parents divorced when I was young. I don't want my kids going through any of the bullshit I had to suffer for years. (dad was a major deadbeat)

7. have fun with that. 5 Reasons Immortality Would be Worse than Death | Cracked.com

i want to have 1 billion dollars.
    Money can't buy my happyness but it can allow me to buy some cool stuff, live comfortably, and donate a bunch to people in need.

8. As douchebaggy as this sounds, unlimited money.

I would then use that money for good causes though. Get all my family and friends in a nice home, definitely donate to a lot of things that I know for a fact aren't scams. Maybe start up my own.
    I'd live in one of the remote islands in the bahamas, not like lost remote, but at least where there's not a lot of tourists, and I really don't want a lot of neighbors.
    It'd be a beachfront home, and I'd have a room with the dopest hydro system, and grow some outdoors for fun. :smoke:

Ah, only if dreams could come true.

9. unfortunately people have been mentally conditioned to think that "I don't give a fuck" tough guy attitude is what a real man is. It's all over in movies and TV and people emulate what they see.

Anyway, sorry to hear that about your parents. I'm glad you're turning a negative situation into a positive one, that shows maturity and integrity.

10. i would want to be indestructable with the ability to go to heaven or some shit whenever i choose:cool:

so basically live forever until i choose to go to some undying lands or some shit

11. To have the power to do anything I want.

12. Thanks man, it means alot. It's funny how GC is the only place I really feel comfortable talking about my life (besides my sister).

13. Smoke a blunt with Kid Cudi.

14. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']Smoke a blunt with Kid Cudi.[/quote]

Fuck that dude his just a regular dude

15. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']Smoke a blunt with Kid Cudi.[/quote]

Same, but Kid Cudi also becomes my adopted brother and we have a pet narwhal and Ron Paul is prez. (One extensive wish)

16. To have a vagina next to my penis so I could fuck it

17. [quote name='"dezz"']

Fuck that dude his just a regular dude[/quote]

Wrong.

18. [quote name='"StimulateMyMind"']To have a vagina next to my penis so I could fuck it[/quote]

Nice nice never thought if that one.

19. Id wish for a genie so I could have 3 more wishes. And with those wishes id wish for 3 more genies and keep doing that until I have a army of genies.

20. [quote name='"B.A.R"']Id wish for a genie so I could have 3 more wishes. And with those wishes id wish for 3 more genies and keep doing that until I have a army of genies.[/quote]

Nice never thougt of that. What's your major