What is wrong?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Stuntdude, Jul 29, 2019.

1. So the rest of the tree looks great.
    But 2 leaves i picked off today one yellow and brown and one less so but still on its way out. Outdoor grow, just finishing 2nd week of flowering. Problem showed up yesterday.

Attached Files:

2. What is it planted in? Is there proper drainage?

3. Do you feed nutes?

4. Picture of the whole plant including the bits above this would help assess.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 2nd pic...small amount of spider mite damage.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Will you please "explain" why you say this?.....only reason I ask is because I've never personally dealt with them so this is a learning experience for me...

7. I'd probably give your plants a few shots of Neem oil and see what happens. Worked miracles for me!!

• Like Like x 2
  8. #8 michganman, Jul 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    Those very tiny little white specs, its where the juice has been sucked out from the under side of the leaf. Hose them off with a decent amount of pressure, then like the above guy said, hit them with neem or some spinosad.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. If you use Neem. Every three days for a couple weeks to kill the egg cycle. Weekly after that as a preventative. Its very important that you spray the hole plant this cant be stressed enough.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. I do give nutes, I have monitored my plants daily and have dealt with spider mites before but haven't found one on my plants yet but suspected the damage was from them, I'll take another look and be preventative with some neem oil thank you. Also can someone identify these bugs in the picture they seem to hang around my plants, not many but always.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looks like some sort of leaf hopper. I deal with them every year. I sprayed my whole garden this year with a Doctor Doom pyrethrin bomb(organic) and it seems to have helped. But avoid doing what I did and don't spray it heavily directly on the plant, I had some burnt leaves after. Then continue with your neem/Spinosad. Should work. They are not going to destroy your plant but they'll make some ugly leaves.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thank you again!

• Like Like x 1