what is wrong with the world today? [explained]

Discussion in 'General' started by Herbalist01, Feb 11, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Banks use Fractional Reserves to depreciate the value of fiat currencies like the US Dollar. Inherent to these practices is the ability to create 9 times the sum of any real deposit (100million = 900million) and distribute that artificial wealth in the form of loans. Not just the interest-free BILLION DOLLAR loans to the elite (so they can continue their conquest for capitalist imperialism by dominating natural resources and enslaving local populations in third world nations [ dubbed "economic stimulation"]) but also loans for your car, house, and everything else... all fake, all created from 'thin-air' so your debt and interest form "incentive."

You will work for the rest of your pathetic little-life paying these loans off that aren't even real to begin with so the 1% can have more than they need. In the past, slaves were fed and housed; today, slaves are required to feed and house themselves.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free..." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

the fed has usurped the government - do something about it by voting Ron Paul for President or by picking up a copy of his book, "End the fed."

Ron Paul is very consistent with his views on the Federal Reserve Bank of America and a non-interventionist foreign policy; following the advice of the founding fathers of this country!

Ron Paul IS NOT a "puppet," -in fact, he is probably THE #1 ANTI-PUPPET of anyone in the 2-party system!

If anyone can get us out of this shit-hole... it's Ron Paul.

I'm surprised really, he should be far more popular with people on this forum considering he said himself, he would decriminalize possession and cultivation of marijuana if he were president :smoke: Let me get a HELL YEAH!

Some people are really dumb, an interpret his message incorrectly. Ron Paul doesn't want to destroy government (wouldn't that be counter-productive?) Ron Paul wants to destroy corruption and unnecessary legislation in Federal Level Government, like the Federal Bank for example. He wants the power to coin & print money restored to whom it rightfully belongs, Congress!

Do you think the role of the federal government should police your life and tell you how to raise your children? (A.K.A Big Brother) ...no? Neither did the founding fathers and neither does Ron Paul. He would rather give power back to state level government. Wouldn't that be nice? States that actually have different laws and freedoms? That's what america should be about, not Big-Brother shutting down medical dispensaries in states that have legalized them like California.

I'm done now, I got high and carried away again... :rolleyes:

2. Yep. if only these banks didnt exist the world would be perfect

3. I cannot wait until this society destroys itself.:cool:

4. If only their were an alternative to banks. Lincoln and JFK opposed the banks. What else do they have in common?

5. Why you should join a mutual bank. I'm trying to find this guy who can help me with everything.

6. I can't wait until the world collapses in on itself.

Everybody around here thinks I'm crazy for the things I say, about the world's situation and that we need to do something.

I can't wait until we're all on a level playing field, and there's no power given to anybody anymore.

No government, no law enforcement, no security, no moderators, no military, nothing.

Just a one to one playing field and millions of clueless people who don't understand what the hell happened.

7. This is a good listen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI4AAlH6Xg4]Hamza Yusuf - "People are Asleep and their Death will Wake them up" - YouTube[/ame]

8. The central bank is the real problem, when your government doesn't even print its own money you know your fucked. :cool:

9. I agree with everyone on the whole "can't wait for the collapse" thing but are any of us really prepared? How will we survive when there is no food on the shelves of grocery stores? Even if you have food, protecting it against thousands of starving looters will not be easy.

I have found a way to supply my family with 100% organic fruits, vegetables, and fish in a renewable way! Called 'aquaponics,' it puts my skills as a pot farmer to good use! I advise everyone here to give it a look over. You feed worms leftover organic material you grow and feed those worms to fish, which excrete high-ammonia waste. Bacteria colonies feed on that waste in deep grow beds to produce fertilizers like ammonium nitrate for hydroponic gardens. It's Fantastic!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYR9s6chrI0]Murray Hallams Practical Aquaponics - YouTube[/ame]

but I hope the system collapse doesn't happen before I can make money for all this stuff or I'm screwed! That's why I'm growing killer hydroponic weed! lol

10. One got hit by a small caliber bullet to the back of the head... The other got hit by a "magic bullet" that somehow just kept bouncing around inside his body, killing him... idk...

strange. lol