What is wrong with seedling?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by koolaidacidlove, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Plants are maybe two weeks old from popping their heads out. Soil I started with was organic with worm castings and i think that burnt them a little. Moved to soil with no nutrients. Have been under clf till they go out.... Anyone know what the issue is?Thanks

Attached Files:

2. They dont really look burnt.
    More info needed.
    Soil, ph, lighting, ect.

3. don't know ph, soil is potting soil with peralite no ferts just basic soil. Ive use it with no problems. I let water sit a few hours before using. Lights are 3 27W CFL.....for multiple plants though with fan on them at all times.

I was thinking it could be overheat, could be ph but i dont think so. Ive used the same set up before with no problems before. Im not really worried about the plant dying as it looks pretty good overall.
    Just wondering if you can tell by the photo if there is a big issue....

4. I dunno if this is the cause of your problems but you really need bigger pots.

5. yeah i know, they are only like 4-5 inches high right now. Going into 5-15 gallon pots soon. I just start em off in solo cups till they get big enough to put out.

Anyone else have any ideas on whats causing the discoloration?

6. dont mean to be a pain but problem is spreading through new growth as well. Anyone know what the issue is?