What is wrong with my plant?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Upcoming Grower, Apr 21, 2017.

1. So I've had this plant growing since around the beginning of September 2016, I was growing it in the window for about 3 months give or take, them I moved it to the closet for better climate control. I keep a fan on the plant for about 6-10 hours a day, I keep two plant growing lights I got from Walmart, I keep them about 10 inches above the plant, the plant has just recently (2 or 3 weeks) started growing 5 piece leaves, and has even more recently (this week) started growing pistols again in the newly sprouting leaves (as shown in the thumbnail pictures) it seems like it's prosseively growing at a very slow rate. The plant is roughly a single foot tall and about a couple centimeters in diameter, most all of the bottom leaves have died and fallen off or I have picked them off with tweezers, but I feel like a plant going on 8 months old should be doing more than this? Also, the blue snorkel tube is my water irrigation system I have for my plant to help prevent the flys that were attracted to the topsoil being wet. I also keep the cover of the snorkel closed when I'm not watering. I water approximately 6 fluid oz every other day. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated on anything I might be doing wrong or could do better! Stay high! happy 420!!

Attached Files:

2. She needs light and food

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

3. How many more light bars should I buy? And what is the best food option for the plant

4. What light do u have?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

5. will do! And what is the best plant food?