What Is Wrong With My Plant??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by somepoe, Aug 14, 2014.

1.   My Outdoor Plant is beginning to wilt and some leaves are turning brown. Can somebody tell me what I can do to fix this? Thanks. 

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. What type of soil and nutrients are you using???

3. #3 somepoe, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
    <div style="color:rgb(62,69,76);margin-left:6px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);"> 

</div>Shoulda also added that I gave the plants jacks classic nutrients in their water one time last week and sprinkled Garden non hydrated lime on the dirt

4. #4 Rootsphere_Farms, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
    Looks like that plant is eating itself alive, it needs food(Nitrogen) I'm sure it's not its only problem but the main factor is probably nitrogen deficiency, plants start eating themselves from the bottom up to transfer food to the new growth(As you can see the top is green, the bottom is not) this plant will continue growing the same way until you feed it, remember the older growth can never be reverted back but the new growth will show signs of improvement. there may be other micro-nutrient problems but the main factor I can see is Nitrogen, especially because the new growth has nothing wrong with it

5. how can i get the plant nitrogen? Should I just water it  with plant nutrients?

6. Yeah, look for the NPK ratio on the front of nutrients make sure it has Higher N than P or K, use as directed

7. Soil looks too wet, not enough aeration.

Top leaf tip is burned, sign of nute burn.

Middle leaves show signs of calcium deficiency.

Bottom leaves are consuming themselves.

My moneys on lockout, not deficiency. Watering with "dolomite lime" in water should remedy the situation if its not too late. They cant tolerate as much sun light when theyre that fucked up, theyll only get worse.

Good luck.

8. what he said

9. How much lime per gallon? Thanks

10. i actually topped the plant. How long will it be until the new branches grow?