What is wrong with my girl?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Buds245, Jul 23, 2013.

1. As stated above, I'm a noob grower and this is my first girl, the top leaves that are forming look like they are all bunched up and look like its bad.. She started flowering almost a week ago. I did have heat issues with my hps system, was getting into the 90s during veg which is why it is so small I'm guessing.. The strain is auto flower blue amnesia. Should I just trash this and start another? I have multiple seeds

2. Good luck with what..? Give me a couple of minutes, I just noticed you cannot post pictures on safari on iPhone, and of course AppStore no longer has the gs app

3. What type of medium;- soil or hydro? Soil
    What brand and type of soil?- FFOF with miracle grow perlite at a ratio of 70/30 ffox to perlite
    Indoors or outdoors?- indoor
    What strain? -autoflower blue amnesia 
    How old are the plants? about -24 days
    What type of lights and how many watts?- hps 150w, started under 46w of 2700k cfl and 46 of 6500k, until about 10 days
    How far from the lights?-4 to 6 inches
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?- every 3 days about
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?- fed once with 1/3 power of FF big bloom, also 1/2 strength tiger bloom, every other watering.
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? around -6.4
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? -In the beginning 86-95, now 75-78
    What size pots?-3 gallon pot
    Any bugs? Look real close.-Only thing i saw was a small green thing the jumped.
    Any other pertinent info? Not sure if this would cause problems but I had noticed the miracle grow perlite had miracle grow nutes in it. Not sure if thatll do anything

4. It's a deficiency. Not 100% sure which. Maybe try and increase bigbloom to 1/2...

Again I'm not 100% which def it is, but she's missing something nutritionally.

5. Any chance it could have been from the heat issue I had? I had noticed the top leaves near the bulb were curled back a tiny bit along the edges, and the leaves closer to the light are the did colored ounces, the ones below it are green as they should be..

6. That's your new growth. It could have been, but unless the lights were right on it and caused bleaching, I'm not feeling it...

7. Ya that makes sense.. So it's looking like I need more nutes used, only thing that confuses me the short veg cycle of auto flowers, I was only able to give one watering of big bloom and than it started flowering as its supposed to. So I just use tiger bloom for the rest of the cycle?

8. Go to google type in "[your nute line] feeding schedule" and just follow for stage of grow your in.