What is wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by AlexLovesMayday, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Hey GC. So I need some help. I'm not the healthiest person around. I'm about 15-20 pounds overweight, but I'm 6' 2, so I don't look fat, just a lil tubby lol. That's not my main concern. I think there maybe something wrong with me. Sometimes I get sad. I overthink a lot of things. I go to school and hate it. I come home and I usually just lay in bed. I get up to go eat or go to the baththroom, but when I eat, I usually take the food in my room. I guess I'm an introvert, but it could get worse. I lock myself in my room. I just don't have any motivation to do anything. I wouldn't call myself depressed, but I'm worried. I don't take any meds, but who knows. I might need them. I don't have a healthy diet or the best sleeping pattern. I wake up every night, sometimes multiple times. Not really any reason either. I am worried about myself. I haven't really wanted to hangout with my friends anymore which is weird because I used to be with friends all the time. Like literally all the time. I also recently quit smoking. I have a thread about it. The only person I want to be with is my girlfriend. I'm so damn happy when I'm with her. We love each other so much haha, but anyways. What should I do? I have no motivation, I come home and lay in bed unless I'm doing something. I haven't even gotten out of bed yet except to get some cereal and it's noon. It's 12:23 PM. Please give me adivice on how to fix my life. I'm 6' 2, 208 pounds and I live in Florida.

2. Any replies would be appreciated, guys.

3. Alright, I reposted on General. I think more Blades would see it there.

4. your posting history and threads you create and stories you tell...tell me you have some serious mental problems...pot is not your trouble, it did not cause the trouble...

your accident
    your lack of good sleep
    your constant verbal and emotional abuse by your parents that use religious zealot bullshit to guilt trip you into feeling bad for not obeying lies and hypocrisy.

move out, tell them good by and get your shit together without your dysfunctional abusive family ruining your life.

spamming???

6. That is a cue for depression, that's how I started.

7. do you have depression? if you do, talk to a doctor and get some help

if you dont have depression stop with the beta bullshit, pretend like you are not a pussy, and do what you think a man should do.