What is wrong with me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Madison simpson, Feb 2, 2014.

1. [quote name="The Golden Spiral" post="19461006" timestamp="1391478478"]Fuck you.[/quote]I was 14 years old, get over it.Sent from my iPad Air

2. [quote name="Madison simpson" post="19460318" timestamp="1391470970"I get like a faint ring also

[/quote]

That's when you know you've taken a great hit. Your vision fades to the middle then it comes back and when you see again you're high as fcuk

3. so every time you smoke you puke or black out or have a seizure? what makes you continue wanting to smoke?

4. you need to drink more water and not stand up after taking rips. when you stand up the blood has a harder time getting up to your brain. because you just took a rip you have no oxygen in the blood going to your brain.

5. [quote name="StonedGolfDude420" post="19459114" timestamp="1391456003"]You're pregnant[/quote]Can't get prego from anal. Lol. Jk. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #26 DeathMadeTangible, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014

Madison, you obviously have fucking Low Blood Pressure.

Drink some salt water/electrolytes to get that BP up. You could kill yourself if you keep passing out like this.

Only if the cum seeps/leaks/dribbles from your butthole to your pussy.

7. Shit i was thinkin of that blackout disease or seizures. Sounds serious.

:-/

See your doc before you pass out driving and kill someone, fa real.

8. No, actually most normal straight high school kids are taught the difference between right and wrong and would not choose the action of feeling up a passed out girl.

9. [quote name="Airf0nz0" post="19461422" timestamp="1391483312"]No, actually most normal straight high school kids are taught the difference between right and wrong and would not choose the action of feeling up a passed out girl.[/quote]I guess I didn't Sent from my iPad Air

10. :laughing:

11. I've greened out a few times...some of the best times of my life

12. you're simply bad at smokeing weed. sucks.

13. That anal sex part.. though.. wtf. and you're probably smoking too much or you have some dank stuff Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. hahahaha classic.

15. I laughed my ass off on this.. that was a good one:p

16. Stress seizure.  Either your boyfriend is a piece of shit, or you feel extreme anxiety when high.

17. Nice, where's you stay at in PCB?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app