What is wrong with me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Madison simpson, Feb 2, 2014.

1. The first time, I was smoking with my friends in there laundry room and I felt like I was going puke so I stand up & fell down and hit my head. Then I stood up again and fell Into my friends arms and she said my eyes were rolled back into my head. I felt fine afterwards. Second time I was in PCB and I was stoned and my bf wanted anal and I was like whatevs , it was my first time and I passed out , he called me a fake. It was like2-3 seconds of black outThird tkme I was at a rave & felt funny so i went to the bathroom then next thing I know my bf was holding me and my eyes were wide open and I was Like ,babe I can't see! And then I could see and I saw I barely made it to the bathroom and I hit my head in 4 spots and and a huge strach on my eyebrow The last time I was in fort Myers visiting my old friends & was in the car w my ex and we just smoked helly kush and. We were listening to that annoying rap song, yeah I'm diffrent & I was like hey I'm about to pass out becuz I knew that feeling I was having and like when I was blacked out I felt like I was trapped in a tanning bed and couldnt get out and then I woke up and asked him what happened and he said I was just out for not even 10 sec then he pulled over and I puked my guts out.So wht the hell is wrong w me. I don't Want to tell my Dr becuz it involves me smokingg & I smoke everyday for 4 years and it's only Happpended once every yearSent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

2. u just caint handle weed that sucks ballsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Did he climb out the window afterwads? Aaare you the chick from the other thread??

4. Noo noooSent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

5. Do a bit of research on partial seizures...
    Would offer you some links if not posting from my phone....
    I have had many similar experiences... little blackouts... wasn't diagnosed until i was 32and had one of those little blackouts.... while driving my f350... totalled 2cars stopped at a light... never hit the breaks... thankfully no one was hurt... yet last thing i remember is going over a hill... next thing i am in the middle of the street asking a cop how i got there and why i was talking to him....

6. A ditch on the side of the road can be a cold, cold place at night.. Straighten your shit out.

7. Its the weed you're smoking. I was thinking about this earlier, how bad weed nowadays must be. Artificially grown most of the time with chemicals/ plant "food" makes for a bad sync with your body and mind. Come to think of it it's definitely the weed that makes you trip bad

8. Hey bro ive been there too! I think you are just a bit inexperienced. See when I started smoking i would take huge month breaks or a few weeks and come back and hit my boys scientfic bong and just start puking till bile came out and still couldnt stop. It was just too intense my brain felt like it was falling forever and i kinda am prone to motion sickness. Another break i had like a few years ago i woke up on the floor. My friends said i had a seizure but i remember just fighting off my high. and then i realized not "woke up" that my friends were talking to me. another time i hit the same bong and i eneded up fighting it again. dipping in and out of sickness like a yoyo. really. it sucked. my advise is to take it easy. get lit, and gauge yourself. youll be able to smoke more latter but man i hit some crazy flpwer topped in wax out a killer bong and i ended up having heat stress in the grow room. ended up paying hella money cuz my boy took me to the drs. just be safe, some peoples brains are more sensitive is all. i smoke hard everyday now most of the time. no more puking :bongin:

also a friend of mine apparently went blind off a blunt...idk some shit. i think it was his mind playing tricks on him

9. You're pregnant

10. [quote name="Madison simpson" post="19449274" timestamp="1391297268"]The first time, I was smoking with my friends in there laundry room and I felt like I was going puke so I stand up & fell down and hit my head. Then I stood up again and fell Into my friends arms and she said my eyes were rolled back into my head. I felt fine afterwards. Second time I was in PCB and I was stoned and my bf wanted anal and I was like whatevs , it was my first time and I passed out , he called me a fake. It was like2-3 seconds of black outThird tkme I was at a rave & felt funny so i went to the bathroom then next thing I know my bf was holding me and my eyes were wide open and I was Like ,babe I can't see! And then I could see and I saw I barely made it to the bathroom and I hit my head in 4 spots and and a huge strach on my eyebrow The last time I was in fort Myers visiting my old friends & was in the car w my ex and we just smoked helly kush and. We were listening to that annoying rap song, yeah I'm diffrent & I was like hey I'm about to pass out becuz I knew that feeling I was having and like when I was blacked out I felt like I was trapped in a tanning bed and couldnt get out and then I woke up and asked him what happened and he said I was just out for not even 10 sec then he pulled over and I puked my guts out.So wht the hell is wrong w me. I don't Want to tell my Dr becuz it involves me smokingg & I smoke everyday for 4 years and it's only Happpended once every yearSent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk[/quote]This happened to my friend Deborah in high school. When she passed out I'd feel her tits lol. It goes away after a little bit of time passes. Just don't smoke slot, just take a few hits.Sent from my iPad Air

11. Just don't smoke as much, you sound like a lightweight which isn't a bad thing.  Know your limits and don't try to "keep up" with your friends.

You don't sound creepy at all :|

12. Lok yeah pregnancy for 4yrsss. Lol thanks guysSent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

13. [quote name="Airf0nz0" post="19459659" timestamp="1391463521"]Just don't smoke as much, you sound like a lightweight which isn't a bad thing. Know your limits and don't try to "keep up" with your friends.You don't sound creepy at all :|[/quote]This was when I was in highschool and I guarantee most straight high school kids would feel boobs if give the opportunity. Sent from my iPad Air

14. STOP taking huge rips and holding it forever. Small tokes.3-5 seconds and exhale. You are choking yourself out by expanding your throat muscles to hold the smoke. Ad that presses on the arteries in your neck....But hey..at least your BF got that present he wanted...

15. I've been smoking for 4 yrs and I've passed ou a few times. I'll be all baked and shit, and suddenly I'll get REALLY hot, and there's a ringing in my ears to where I can't hear anything else my vision goes white and next thing I know I wake up on the ground. Hasn't happened since I started toking daily though about a year ago.... I always assumed it was low blood sugar or dehydration.

16. Umm.
    you're like.. weird?
    I dont know. I cant stand smoking with people who have your stated qualities. Just stop smoking. You're bumming everyone out around you by not being able to hold your shit. Its just weed..

17. Try less potent weed

18. You're pulling whiteys, also called greening out.
    I've done it a few times with really good weed.
    You just need to smoke less.

If you feel it again, eating a candy or granola bar
    is supposed to help.

19. Lol no I smoke all the time, clearly if you read it you would see I'm a daily smoker. And no im not bumming people out, it's my weed my money. I can handle weed, but clearly it's cus I've greened out lol. And yeah I get like a faint ring alsoSent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

20. Fuck you.