What is wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by YelloMnMs, Apr 12, 2013.

1. #1 YelloMnMs, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2013
    Men who want to be taken care of seem to JUST LOVE ME
    My last 2 serious relationships happened because I was the pursuer. After some time I realized these guys I fell in love with were guys who wanted to be taken care of.

They were very selfish. Didnt give much but expected TONS. When it came to their responsibilities I basically had to hold their hands through it, sometimes I handled whatever it was myself.

I decided I wouldnt pursue men anymore. That way I would avoid these kind of guys

For the last 2 months I have been dating a guy who pursued me (before him I had been single almost 2yrs) AND GUESS WHAT I DISCOVERED?!

He wants to be taken care of too. B4 him I briefly dated another who pursued me, same thing...

WHY DO I ALWAYS ATTRACT THESE TYPE OF MEN?!

Why cant a mans man, a manly man ever come my way?! What is wrong with me what is my problem?!
    I must need new perfume, apparently I smell like milk... thats all I can come up with​

2. Kind of disrespectful towards your current boyfriend. Why are you leading the guy on if you have no interest for him? :confused_2:

3. pics or gtfo... ill pursue ya, but you might not like it:hide::hide::hide::hide:

4. LOL what do pics have to do with anything? @shits strain

burnout91 where do you get Im leading him on? I like him a lot actually but I, finding he's just like the rest...

5. So you like to avoid mama's boys; yet..

You go on to say attracting this type of guy = bad?

And directly imply he's not good enough for you due to this

While also implying that you must have a defect due to attracting guys of his nature.

Sure sounds like quite the catch to me. :rolleyes:

6. I'm technically my mom's child, so what's the problem here?

[​IMG]

7. very funny matchem

and really burnout91? -________________________________-

I defined what a mamas boy to me was in the post that you quoted but conveniently you skip that part to make me look like some villain,.

Here it is again: They were very selfish. Didnt give much but expected TONS. When it came to their responsibilities I basically had to hold their hands through it, sometimes I handled whatever it was myself.

This was not a good situation for me. They always got more out of it than I did. Please note I pursued them. Please note that I no longer want to pursue cuz thats the type I guy I end up with when I do.

So I tried another approach and ended up with the same problem. Its a problem because I want them to treat me the same as I do them and it never happens.

8. OP how old are you and how old are these mama's boys?

9. Define Mamas Boy?

10. I have this same problem except instead of mamas boys its usually creepy guys (excluding my bf, he's not creepy).

I dated a mamas boy once. It was the worst.

11. I have the same problem but with over emotional drunks.

12. I fucking hate my mom!;):cool:

13. [​IMG]

14. I love the shit outta my mom and I respect her, and I'd do anything for her.

Hopefully that doesn't make me unattractive in girls eyes :(

15. My mom is dead...so how about that bj? Ill do you.:D jk

Right dude will come along eventually.

16. #16 omgrass, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
    I think the mama's boy thing is throwing people off. Instead you should have said you attract, and did pursue at one time, immature and irresponsible boys.

I tend to like guys who display great affection toward their mothers. (In my opinion) they know how to treat a lady. :)

17. I wasn't talking to you was I?

18. Hey atleast you're getting attention, there's a silver lining in everything :)

19. [​IMG]

20. I'm having troulble understanding how selfish and irresponsible equate to mama's boy to you. It sounds like they're just immature, and you can be immature and hate your mom.