What is wrong with me??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SlimJim303, Oct 23, 2012.

1. So I'll begin by saying that I'm 19. I should be craving getting laid non stop right? Well I don't.

I guess I'm a hopeless romantic. I want a relationship where we have trust, loyalty, and compassion. And the group of people I hang out with are just looking to fuck. So it's hard for me to find that. And when I do find a girl that is looking for the same I push her away because of the past girlfriends who have just fucked me over. It's gotten so bad to the point where now, I have a thing with a girl and its great sex, she's loyal and wants to do anything to be with me; but I'd rather stay at home and play video games and smoke bowls with friends or by myself, instead of getting attached to get set up for hurt.

So my question is what's wrong with me. Why am I not like every other 19 year old or all my friends who just want to get laid or they trust there girls more than anything

2. I think your problem is that your Jim is slim...

3. #3 SlimJim303, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2012
    [quote name='"Led Zepp"']I think your problem is that your Jim is slim...[/quote]

What...

If your referring to saying that my dick is slim/small. I know it's not as I have made several girls cum and have heard girls tell other people that I'm very good in bed. It's not huge, but average.

4. [​IMG]

Swish....

5. [quote name='"Led Zepp"']

Swish....[/quote]

Cool.

6. [​IMG]

7. Dont take it to heart homie I was just joking around..

Of course I dont know nor do I care how fucking big your dick is..

I truly hope you really didnt have a difficult time realizing I was making a joke in relevance to your username..

Cheers man :bongin:

8. Op you take everything to seriously. That's what's wrong

9. You said it in the post yourself man.

You want someone loyal and what not, than you said you have this girl right now thats loyal and you guys are hooking up...dont let past relationship and trust issues fuck you over. You guys can still be friends with benifits and not have any strings attached?

You just need to say fuck video games, and hang out with the girl. It doesn't even have to be about sex does it? I hung out with this girls 2 years straight almost everyday and we only had sex about 5 times. Doesn't mean i didnt have a lot of fun times with her the other nights?

10. #10 SlimJim303, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2012
    [quote name='"Led Zepp"']Dont take it to heart homie I was just joking around..

Of course I dont know nor do I care how fucking big your dick is..

I truly hope you really didnt have a difficult time realizing I was making a joke in relevance to your username..

Cheers man :bongin:[/quote]

Sorry really blitzed and tired, cheers
    [quote name='"gobble wobble"']Op you take everything to seriously. That's what's wrong[/quote]

Sometimes

[quote name='"Acidphere"']You said it in the post yourself man.

You want someone loyal and what not, than you said you have this girl right now thats loyal and you guys are hooking up...dont let past relationship and trust issues fuck you over. You guys can still be friends with benifits and not have any strings attached?

You just need to say fuck video games, and hang out with the girl. It doesn't even have to be about sex does it? I hung out with this girls 2 years straight almost everyday and we only had sex about 5 times. Doesn't mean i didnt have a lot of fun times with her the other nights?[/quote]
    she wants strings attached but I don't know if I do with this girl. It kinda is sbout sex with her. She csnt get enough, dont get me wrong I love it, but idk lately I don't even hang out with friends.

The logic I have is why go hang out with people and have something awkward happened, when I could smoke a few bowls and forget about life and just game. I know it's not a healthy habit to form but it's happening. Just no strive to go hang out with this chick anymore, or to go hang out with other friends.

I still have motivation for work, bills, family,and hygiene just not friends or girls.

11. [quote name='"SlimJim303"']
    The logic I have is why go hang out with people and have something awkward happened, when I could smoke a few bowls and forget about life and just game. I know it's not a healthy habit to form but it's happening. Just no strive to go hang out with this chick anymore, or to go hang out with other friends.

I still have motivation for work, bills, family,and hygiene just not friends or girls.[/quote]

Not necessarily a bad thing. Focus on getting money and your relationship with the family. Don't feel pressured to do things because it's societies norm. Do what makes you happy and once your happy everything els falls into place.

12. Make a lot of sense thank you :) :smoking:

13. You are only young once, might as well have a bit of girl chasing in your diet.

14. Just stop giving as much fucks. Just chill out and enjoy life. You're worrying too much and thinking about things too much. Be more impulsive. You're 19, so realize that in a few years you'll look back and realize how unimportant things you are stressing out about are.

15. I'm not secure enough to chase, im very insecure.

I was more impulsive and it landed me in county jail for 3 months.

16. SlimJim after reading what you said in my reply you sound so much like me.

I was trying to help you with what i've been through to, i've been through the same thing but a longer time and not the same.

The girl wanted to just fuck all the time, and i'm not really like that. I wanted more of the relationship though in this situation, eventually i said fuck it. I didn't do it because it was an "awkward" situation. I just didn't feel like wasting my time on her, and i just wanted to smoke weed and game.

I dont think you have a problem, your just using priorities. Yes it doesn't sound like a game and weed is a "priority" but it is over some girl you don't even see as wife material. Nothing wrong with you wanting to be alone and do some of the shit you like.
    Just dont let it be a habit for the rest of your life, ya know?

Were in the same spot, right now i hang out with friends once a week and don't even chill with any girls. Im just working and than taking it easy afterwords, nothing wrong with it bro.

17. You probably have some freaky fetish that you don't know about yet.

Discover your fetish, and go off into the world and exploit it.