What is wrong with kids?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stupidstoner, Sep 11, 2012.

1. So today me and my buddy were chilling on the patio outside my apartment and drinking some beer. We were talking about random shit, you know just relaxing after a long day. I go down to my truck to grab my lighter to smoke and some kid is skateboarding all around the complex which is fine and all because he knows what he's doing and is actually pretty entertaining to watch.

I'm locking the truck up and about to head up when I hear a thud from my truck. I turn around and the kid slammed into my truck. So I go to make sure he's okay, and he looks up at me and says "Dumbass your truck got in the way of my trick."

He got up, gave me the bird and walked away. Seriously, why do kids do such stupid shit? If I had done something like that I would've been apologizing, not blaming the other guy for having his vehicle parked where I just happened to land or some shit. Goddamn that pissed me off.

Sorry about the bad vibes just had to ask the question.

2. kids like that need to be disciplined..i would probably smack the kid and make him apologize but then again my ass would be in jail...kids these days have no manners or respect

3. You should have snapped his skate board and said "Dumb ass, your skateboard got in the way of my foot," flipped him off, then walked away.

4. yea man no offense but you sound like a push over lol

5. that skateboard would have been mine.

damage my truck & try to be a hard ass...
    i wouldve snapped that deck in front of his punk ass.

6. My truck was fine man, and I think he hurt himself more then he hurt my baby. I just couldn't believe this kid's attitude after he ran into my truck. If I had pulled that shit where I lived, my ass would have been grass.

7. not your fault he hurt himself.
    i still would have taken that board.

only because he sounded like a disrespectful little shit.

8. Kid was probably hurt his ego, should have offered him a smoke.

9. I don't know why but when you said "gave me the bird" I laughed my ass off, how creative, I tip my beanie off for you my good sir.

10. Mainstream Hip Hop.

11. I think he was embarrassed.

12. Man I used to skate as a kid and I too would've apologised for that.
    We even got cool with the security guards at the local station who would tell us when they were off home so we could skate without being asked to leave.

Respect is everything really. You sould've ran him down with you're truck and been like "man you're trick...no wait, FUCK YOU BITCH!"

13. This right here makes a ton of sense lol.If someone does bad to you, just go ahead and be bad to them.Yep solves the problem doesnt it?

That was one kid my friend and not all are like that.He is the maker of his madness whether he learned it from society or whathave you.Doesnt matter really.

14. I would have done this and then not been able to break the board and would have looked like a total dumbass like he said :( haha

15. #15 JuanRing, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    Yeah I wanna see you guys try to snap a skateboard. They're pretty damn tough things lol, they're thin layers of wood laminated and pressed together with huge force.

Kid's a lil asshole no doubt. Don't sweat it though, eventually he'll mouth off to the wrong person and be taught a lesson. It's the way of the world, and he'll be better for it honestly.

Image of some kid flipping the OP off in front of his truck made me lol for some reason :D

16. I agree, hurt ego, so used insults and hate as a defense mechanism. Pretty normal and standard.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when people kept suggesting it. I just assumed they were incredibly strong powerlifters suggesting it though, so I shrugged it off. :p

17. I've seen people start off an argument although it was clearly their fault. I think they do this so that their fault isn't pointed out and they get to have the upper hand (so they think). May be it was a case of this with that kid!

18. umm I skate and the average teen can easly break a board with just a stomp to the center while the board is leaned up against a curb. so im sure a GROWN man can just as easly break a board if they know what there doing. lol you dont need to be some powerlifter to do what some skaters like me do on a daily basis.

19. Because boys will be boys. When you were younger you pissed off your elders trust me. I don't agree with what he did but i know where he's coming from. Just in that rebellious stage.

200th post! :hello::hello: Now time to celebrate. :bongin:

20. Honestly, I was easily snapping decks when I was 12 on accident. Obviously neither of you have snapped a skateboard before, they aren't some invincible piece of wood unless decks have gotten a lot stronger in the past year that I stopped skating.