What is wrong of me to smoke my friends weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RsxTypeS, Oct 5, 2011.

1. #1 RsxTypeS, Oct 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2011
    Sitting in front of the Computer on a Tuesday Night/Wednesday Morning. Wanting to get high but dry as the Sahara. I then take out my Bong and just pretend that I'm doing hits. Now I remember!

I have a Joint already rolled up! But. It was my friends weed. Yesterday was my friend's Birthday and we wanted some weed. But, I was not going to call my dealer for a stickin' Dime bag. We just wall for blocks after blocks, at this point my feet started to hurt really bad because I was wearing Dress shoes. I then throw everybody off-topic and repeatedly yell "We need to find a a Tim Hortons to sit in, my fuckin' feet hurt!". After a block or 2, there was not 1 Tim Hortons. So, we sat down on the steps of some store. After about a minute or so, a guy approaches us and asks if we wanted some bud. My White friend says "Yeah man, you got that dank?" which I don't know why I find it so funny. And my other Brown friend "Well, he's West Indian so that is what? Black+Brown?=Bralock? he says in a nervous tone " Yeah, man". Then I'm like "Just a dime man". all calmly. But at that point my feet hurt so badly that I wanted to just punch him to get the weed if it's the fastest way at the moment! He just opened up his bag that can store like a pound and just hands us at least 2 grams. We didn't even have a bag, so we wrapped it in tissue paper that was going to be used to wipe off my friends drunken ass's puke all over himself. We also ask for some papers.

After a while, we just head on the Subway and headed home. After nearing my stop, a friend asks if he can roll a couple Joints for this weekend because it is Thanksgiving weekend and wanted to have the Munchies before Lunch and Dinner. So that night I rolled 2 Joints. It seems that I could've rolled more if I had the 2 grams, I guess it fell into his pocket. I then told my self to give myself a tolerance break until Saturday and then you'll get super ripped. And I wanted to give them a taste of the weed they bought and then roll another one of some I'll be getting. I strained myself that whole night.

So today I wake up, Go do errands, go eat at Sunset Grill, more errands, Dim Sum, just drive around until 8:30 at night. I come home to a already Downloaded and Installed Battlefield 3 Beta! Click play, "Please Download Plugin". Done. I click play, "Nvidia 8.20 is not compatible, please download driver 8.25" Done. Then I start playing. Honestly, the game is so fuckin' awesome, it's no joke! I recommend everybody download it before the game comes out. 2 hours of that and then 1 hour of Counter-Strike! Best Shooting game in my book EVER, to be created. Score was like 36:9 with the Famas only. Done that. I start playing F1 2011 for about 1 hour, found a cool Handling bug. I won't tell anyone, find it out yourself;). At this point I am so bored. I just want to get high as fuck and play video games.

Anyways! Now I remember that I have 2 Joints I rolled up last night! I only see 1. Ahh now I remember. I smoked what was in that joint. :smoke: So, I cut up this Joint and pack in into my bowl. 2 huge rips from the bong and I'm high as Fuck! I spray air freshener as always and sit down on the computer and started reading GC! As I'm scrolling through the forums, my vision starts rippling, it looks like my Monitor is bent backwards, moderate cotton mouth though. So here comes my question. I would've smoked anyways because I said I would be buying some. But, I did say that I would roll "Your" weed. Was it wrong of me to smoke their weed but then I would have gotten some more for them anyways? :confused:

2. What you don't know can't hurt you.

Just smoke it, buy more, roll that shit up. Just dont get it fronted, that's when you fall into trouble. ;)

:smoke:

3. Just say you were desperate and it was there haha, no biggie just shout him a few rips or a joint sometime no big deal I'm sure he will understand.