Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is worse?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lacrossestar, Jun 16, 2003.

?

What is worse?

1. Pipe or joint but no lighter and this means nothing to light it with

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Having a lighter and bud but no pipe or papers on hand

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Having the bud and the lighter and nothing to smoke it with would be worse for me. I will never smoke outta foil. Or a soda can. Or any of that makeshift crap.. I'd rather wait til whenever I can get some papers and use someone else's pipe.
    But if I had a joint and nothin to light it with, and I had no way to get a lighter and were damn desperate, I'd rub some sticks together!

2. 1:) Its better to have bud and a "smoking device" because you already have 2/3 of the crucial stuff.
    2:) You can go around asking for a lighter on the street, and just buy it there
    3:) Lighters are sold everywhere, pipes on the other hand are not (if your not going with paper that is)

thats just my 2 cents