Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is with this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by umbilicallotus, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Ok so I used to blaze everyday multiple times a day and it was perfect. Eventually I went to rehab but managed to get out of it after a month then i started blazing again but not as much. When i did sometimes i would get a heavy feeling in my chest and i would get a weird sensation throughout my body where if i touched anything i couldnt feel it at all. weird. that was almost a year ago and i'm back to blazing everyday again and i still love it and its enjoyable as shit but not as great because sometimes i still get that feeling. Sometimes its really minor, sometimes it doesn't happen at all, and sometimes it's bad. Last night i blazed just 2 bowls out of a drypipe and it got bad. Idk im just wondering about it.

2. You went to rehab for marijuana?

[​IMG]

3. its in your head dude... and did you go to rehab for just smoking to much weed?

4. rehab for doses n rolls n shit. and yea i think it's in my head too but i can't really do much about it. it's weird

5. OP, how long have you been smoking?

6. About 4 or 5 years strong