What is with all these threads...

Discussion in 'General' started by Royksopp, Jul 5, 2013.

1. with the member groundhog w/e.

I mean, we get it, you hate every one. Perhaps you should go outside and look at fireworks and smoke a fat ass blunt and say "fuck it" and quit hating.

With love and sour D,

Vanilla.

2. [SUB]I Feel You Fam We On Same Shit[/SUB]

3. I am not hating, i am spreading the truth and exposing frauds and making the delusional people wake up to reality, they can't accept it.

You are spreading false hope and false positivity.

How is it false? It was a pretty positive suggestion, no? What's wrong with looking at fireworks and smoking a blunt (or w/e method you prefer?)

5. I :love: you vanilla

Groundhog well my mommy taught me manners so I'll hold my tongue

6. But you''re annoying a ton of people. Every new thread I see by you, I go right by it because it's going to be full of....annoying.

7. [​IMG]

8. #8 Serenity, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
    I legitimately have more hate than anyone could ever imagine. You know what I do troll? I keep my damn mouth shut because no one gives a shit. 

9. #9 Grow2dab, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013

Your doing a fantastic job of portraying yourself as a fraud due to the fact that none of your threads have any weight to them or facts too back up your claims. 

Anyone that wants to be taken seriously both online or in real life needs facts to back up their arguments otherwise they are just perceived as over opinionated fools and dismissed rather quickly.

I do admire your ability to troll though, staying just light enough as to not get ignored completely.

10. It's like he can't win debates with his twisted "logic" so he goes online and just spews hate with no facts to validate himself. 

I don't even think he's like a full troll anymore, I think he's actually dumb enough to believe what he's saying, and he's just exaggerating it, a bit. 

11. People keep feeding the troll... smh. 

12. You have no credibility, and you should kill yourself

13. Don't view it as that, look at is as, we're all bored as fuck on july 4th and having a bit of fun ;)

14. #14 Grow2dab, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013

Your probably right, People see these current affairs shows then go off on their uneducated rants thinking they are helping when in fact they are just making light of the situation.

I I wasn't on a T break I probably wouldn't of even noticed him lol.