Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is/was your high school's policy & punishment if you fail a drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokinallthetime, May 20, 2011.

1. well, the question is above. As for mine, We would get suspend for 3 days, have to subdue to random drug test, attend a drug education course, and anywhere from 5-40 hours of community service within a 2 month period.:mad:

2. My school didn't make us take drug tests, just brought in dogs occasionally.
    Cali ftw?

3. #3 Slurms McKenzie, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    More like underprivileged urban public schools FTW!
    Lol that's BS never heard thatrule, but then again after school you notice how much of a prison is.....random searchs, no hats, no offensive clothes, no colored hair (in some), gates, security, DT?!?!?

4. Can schools administer drug tests? That seems quite extreme

5. legally yes, ours did both random & athletics test

6. #6 Slurms McKenzie, May 20, 2011
    MJ drug tests are stupid
    The only drug that comes out is MJ, if your doin hard drugs then leave in alot less time, it's dumb it's like they WANT you to do harder drugs

7. Pretty sure only private schools drug test. Maybe athlete's have to at public schools.

8. for real, dude!:bolt: <crack rock

9. #1 i may or may not be right on the random part & #2 you so high that your on mars? damn thats high

10. If they had drug tested my high school, three quarters of the school would have been suspended.

11. I've never heard of any school in my area doing a drug test. I mean, if you played sports, they'd scan you for roids, but that's it.

12. I'm pretty sure schools only do drug tests if they have a reason to. Do you know how much money it would cost them to have every student take a drug test every month or two months? What's the point to that?

If you get in trouble at school for anything drug related, they'll most likely make you take a drug test.

13. #13 SunnydabudKing, May 20, 2011
    Good stuff.

14. in a public school they can test you if youre involved in sports/other extracurriculars. if you arent youre fine.

in my highschool i never heard of anybody that took a drug test for any reason, they had dogs in maybe one day a month and made exactly 1 find with them for the four years i went there.

15. My school tested all people on any team, basketball, soccer, volleyball, ect. They also tested the some clubs.

16. Mine doesn't do any drug tests. Probably because a) it's public and most importantly b) 99% of people would fail

17. I went to a public high school. They never had randoms unless you were an athlete. The only other time they would test you is if you gave them a reason. Somehow they justified falling asleep in class as a reason...
    Ohh and they would take you to the hospital, you would wait there for hours, then no matter the results, you would have to pay for it..

18. this is bullshit:confused::mad::confused:

19. thank god im not in high school anymore :p. I never had any drug tests in my school.

20. I went to a private christian school. We were never tested but getting caught smoking was grounds for expulsion. I saw it happen to 3 guys.