What is vicodin + alcohol like?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tronic2Me, Jun 8, 2008.

1. I've been doing vicodin lately--got a small prescription that I don't need so I might as well use it. I've been thinking about trying it with alcohol, but a few friends say I definitely shouldn't. What is it like and is it dangerous?

2. amateurs...

3. alcohol + vikes feels fucking amazing, then an hour later spark a j and u will feel like a god. try to eat something small b4 u take em.

have fun.

4. Welcome to the world of drugs, my friend.

Eat like 4 or 5 and have a good 6-pack and you'll just be straight and relaxed without a worry or pain in the world.

5. ooohhhhhhkayyyyyyy :rolleyes:

Anyways...

I personally don't like it.

Basically they both kick each other in much harder. You don't need to take as much vicodin or drink as much alcohol.

I would say try just taking one (even if it's a 5/500 Vic) and drink slow. It can really fuck you up, and it can also get you very sick if you aren't careful.

Start small, as you can always up your dose, but you can't go backwards in time if you take too much.

6. vicodin & booze is good but rough on the liver. 2 vicodin and some strong coffee is better.

7. look up cold water extraction for those vics if you want to put a little less stress on your liver

8. dude I speak from experience when I tell you this, don't mess with that stuff.

It kills your liver (just like alcohol)

seriously if you do it (since I can't change your mind) assure moderation (1-2 biweekly)

Stoner to Stoner talk though man, this is that so called "gateway effect" that hinders our movement towards decriminalization and why would you want to mess with your body like that, sure the trip is fun, but in the end it literally kills you.

good luck and be safe though broski

9. 4 or 5 plus a 6 pack sounds like it would put me out cold, but I don't weigh much. I would start out small b/c if you take too much and pass out it'll be a waste. Vic is sweet and good with alcohol but yeah that can definitely be dangerous so start out small

10. Ok yeah thinking back cherenkov is right. I'm only 145 5'11" but I've been eating them and drinking them for years so I'm used to it.

1 or 2 and a 6 pack if you're used to drinking. If you're not so much just have one at a time and just drink as you feel. If you're feeling great then just chill for a bit and if you want another beer it'll be waiting in the fridge for you.

11. Yeah.. I'm gonna take a 7.5mg, have two or three beers, and go from there.

12. i think opiates raise my tolerance for elky. Several occasions come to mind, but two most vivid are i got a bottle of some hydrocodone cant remember exxaclyt what it was of, but it equated to 12 5mg vics. Drank it all, was drinking all night, and after a while, everyone passed uot, i wasnt sober, but i shulda been way more fucked

Second is on new years eve i was in a wheelchari (could barely walk; at end of night i was walking a lot better aha), and i took a whole mess of percs and ms contin (oral morphine) and some ambien, some somas, some weed and benadryl and drank, i got fucked then, but i took a ton of other shit too.

13. Doesn't it say on the label that you're supposed to take them with alcohol?