Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is Vaped weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dexter12, Jan 23, 2012.

1. What is vaped weed? Buying weed thats been vaporized? Sorry this just doesn't make sense? What are they selling weed they've already smoked through a vaporizer? I don't get it.

2. lightly vaped weed looks like regular weed, only a little darker/ more brown

people are stupid and like to make money, so they vape it, get high, sell it, and think its a great way to make profit

3. Vaped weed is the left over brown weed after you've vaporized it. Some people save it after they are done vaping and use it to make edibles and oils.

4. Wait I don't get it..they smoke it and then sell it again? what the hell.

5. you dont smoke through a vaporizer... you vaporize it lol

it doesnt burn it down into black/ash man... people are stupid and sell anything to make a buck

6. op not 18 sorry to be the police

7. dont call people out on their age unless they admit it

because, you cant prove it first.... and second... its not really your job

8. What are you, an idiot? He's not 18 because he doesn't know what vaped weed is?

9. actually I turned 18 august 15th I've been smoking for 3.5 years no one I know vapes their weed so sorry idk about it

10. I believe what Nobot was saying is that people, after vaping, take their own weed and make edibles for their own consumption. I know of no company that uses vaped weed in the manufacture of edibles.

11. [quote name='"nick7362"']op not 18 sorry to be the police[/quote]

Just because someone is unexperienced means they aren't of age?

12. nobody sells vaped weed! hahaha, that'd be ridiculous.

If you vape at a low enough temperature (creep closer to 400 deegrees F and there's not much there) there will still be some high-temperature cannabinoids in the bud. Obviously it's not potent, but if you save up an ounce or so you could make yourself a batch of brownies that will get you high.

I don't have that kind of patience though, I usually use it to fatten up J's to make the fresh bud go further, or smoke bowls of vaped weed if I'm dry.

13. lol i mean...i do have ounces of it if he's interested :smoke:

jk its all going into edibles

14. [quote name='"Dexter12"']actually I turned 18 august 15th I've been smoking for 3.5 years no one I know vapes their weed so sorry idk about it[/quote]

God, you're only 18.

No wonder!

15. #15 TheAnswer121, Oct 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2013
    i'm almost 30 and never knew about it till this site. other than from that cheech and chong movie where dude turns into a lizard :laughing:

and yea, to answer the question, it is very sketchy. shady people just trying to make a buck. if I vaped, i'd totally make edibles with it though :yummy: