Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is ur favorite way to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by highmynameisdav, Nov 13, 2010.

1. bongs, pipes, joints, blunts? anything! and why. i dont know why but i always tend to end up smoking a blunt and quite frankly im starting to get a little tired of them lol i guess i just liked to whole ritual of smoking a blunt, u know gutting it then rolling it then finding a good setting a lighting it but idk im starting to not like the taste of them and they kind of waste weed. anyone who owns a bong do u think i should invest in one and do u think ill be happier with it in the long run?

2. vape for many reasons

3. Vape, but since I don't own one I cant always smoke out of one, so my go-to is bong.

4. vape... but I enjoy Blunts while around company but personally i prefer my BONG to wake & toke >;D in the long run... i can honestly say vaporizers tho.

5. RooR bong!!! I dont have one, i've only smoked from it like 4 or 5 times, its awesome!!! :smoke:

I love joints too, taking a walk, in the park, in my room, its awesome...

Later on, maybe vape :D

6. invest in a glass bong now!! you will not regret it.

7. bong. Fuck what you heard about vapes. Buy a quality MGW, Medicali, SYN, or TORO piece and you will be set for a long time.

8. i personally love joints but if u wanna infest in a piece then id deffinetely get a bong:bongin:

9. fuck a vape, bongs always.

10. My favourite is a water bong. nothing beats that. but I don't smoke out of it often.. usually it's buckets now cause they're a lot faster to get super baked.

11. Blunt, When you have enough, who gives a fuck right?