What is up with parents

Discussion in 'General' started by Toketime, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Have any of you guys noticed how stupid parents are about using marijuana. I mean there always telling us that its bad to smoke it but there always out getting drunk all the time. THEY ARE SO STUPID!!!!!!!. They absolutely make no sence. To me i think alcohol is worse for you than weed. Is anyone in disagrement to how stupid parents are about this stuff.

2. Your parents don't smoke weed?

3. Why don't you move out, then? They can't bitch at you about it all the time if you do that.

4. ^^Truth....
    And not everyone's parents are "always telling us that its bad to smoke it but there always out getting drunk all the time".

5. I think you should re-title this thread: "What is up with My parents"
    My parents, who are in their 60's, smoke, do cannabis. I am a step-parent, and I do cannabis. So, I think it's just some parents.

6. Well if you think about it just a little more you will realize they didnt have resources like ours when they were younger and now they dont bother to research marijuana because most of them don't care about it anymore. So the stuff they tell you about marijuana is outdated and propoganda.

7. not ALL parents are that way..i mean..there are parents on this forum...some are even admins

8. They just don't understand...

[​IMG]

9. hahaha^^^ +rep for that

10. Fuck man im a parent, hell im a grandpa, lol.

11. Well, you heard him...what's wrong with ya?

12. lol..his stepdaughter is whats wrong with him...

13. My mom doesn't smoke because she doesn't want to get caught,
    but she is in no way against it...
    You should think before you make super general statements

14. All in all, does it really need to be reiterated once again that weed is less harmful than alcohol? That's an epiphany you have like the first week of smoking.

15. So next time when they say "Smoking is bad mkkuy"

Be like

"Drinking poison is bad mkuy, at least smoking doesnt give you the runs and make you throw up mkkuy"

16. And weed doesn't cirrhosis-ify your liver

17. Or turn you into a louder more obnoxious version of yourself

18. What is up with parents??

All having kids and shit...What the fuck?

19. What is the deal with corn nuts?! Is it corn or is it a nut?!

20. My parents be all like "I know you ain't smokin that shit"

And I be like "Nuh uh bitch, I smoke what I will"

and they be all like "you buggin kid, gtfo"

and i be like "shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit"

Wait, where am I? :confused: