Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is up with America?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jetdoctor, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K so i have been researching "spice" ever since i tried it and absolutely hated it, it has stuff in it that is called jwh-108 or something like that. This compared to THC could have the possibility of making a persons brain swell up, and cause major trauma. And yet in cali and a lot of other states this stuff is entirely legal, and really easy to get. I have heard many things as keep marijuana illegal to keep the prices low, to make it legal so we don't have to worry about law enforcement and the latter of the two... In my opinion i would have it legalized, but things such as spice which is unbelievably worse for a person compared to mmj... My question is why is it that people dont freakin look passed mmjs illegality and compare it to spice, which has a potential to be fatal; where there have been 0 deaths over marijuana? Thank you guys for reading this and any comments would be wonderful, because i like to see what other people think on the subject...

2. Can't talk about it here but I agree with you. Shits poison.

3. They keep making it illegal here in Georgia.. but all the makers have to do is alter one chemical just a tiny bit and it becomes legal again. It's nearly impossible to stop.

It's INSANE how spice has taken over here.. literally more people my age smoke spice than weed. They have a headshop here in my city that literally sells only spice and a few pipes. It's basically a spice shop.

I hate the stuff and anyone who smokes it is a complete and utter imbecile.

4. I used to be a heavy spice smoker. The shit is poison but it gets you high beyond belief. Even today from the t time I'll mix my regs with spice or smoke a bowl of it. In moderation it gives a new experience.

5. It's running ramped here in Arizona. Mainly because of how cheap it is.

6. it's all america's fault....

7. America is a republic with 50 states and multiple cities and jurisdictions. You can have different rules in different places throughout the land. Just look at cannabis as an example.

8. Also it's not really americas fault. It started in Europe just like bath salts.

9. The reason that that shit is legal is because it's chemically engineered. When it becomes illegal, companies alter one chain in the molecular structure and voila, It's a different chemical. As a result of it's artificiality, it's pretty much a low grade designer drug.

I wouldn't blame America though. Just the big companies that are trying to take advantage of silly, silly people.

10. Come on people........ use common sense.

11. it kinda is our fault though because they make such a big deal out of marijuanna and police the world and convince people we help out to keep it illegal...you make somthing illegal ofcourse they will want to make somthing that mimic's the high without showing up positive for thc.... its pretty stupid how we used marijuanna all over the world for alot of things but because some religious power triping fools in power didnt like it and cause they had industry's swaying there decision's it is still looked at as a bad thing when it does the body so good

12. And you're also the guy who covered a resin patty in cream cheese and chocolate syrup and ate it.

13. Can't discuss this on GC - now I have to hand out warnings/infractions to evveryone posting here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.