What is to be done?!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by FeelTheJourney, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Okay, so I've been toking for almost a year now, and I've been getting as many people into it as I can, but one of my pals, he's gone a little overboard. I knew he was one of those people that, as soon as he had connects, he would get a bit drug crazy. So anyway, after toking with him for a few months, I expressed to him and my other smoking buddy about being interested in psychedelics. The crazy guy was totally up for it, my other buddy, not a chance. He was pretty reluctant to even smoke in the first place, and has a really different set of morals. Anyway, my crazy friend, not a week after discussing tripping, randomly gets together with one of my occasional connects and gets a microdot of acid. This really caught me off-guard, because I hadn't really planned on trying anything so soon, but now he's going to try and sell it? I don't really know what the fuck is going through his head, but out of curiosity, would half a microdot do anything? We discussed splitting it.. if not, I could just get one, but I didn't want to trip too hard, because I've heard some not so nice thing's about LSD. Also, he's gone away until maybe late tomorrow, or sometime sunday...

2. The only thing I could pull out of that is "will half a microdot do anything" and we can't help you there since you can not ask for dosage advice.

Maybe go over to Erowid and give that a whirl.

3. i can tell you this...there are 100 times more good trips than bad trips

4. I've tripped a bunch of times and never had a bad experience but some people just cant handle the tripping experience and others can.

5. environment/setting has a large influence on good trip bad trip experiences

just make sure you guys are comfortable where you are, and in a good mindset.