what is this?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by RedBull13, Aug 7, 2011.

  1. What is this type of pipes actual name

    Attached Files:

  2. I think just a spoon. Not sure though
  3. That my friend is a spoon. Also under a wider spectrum of classification a dry pipe.
  4. Wouldn't all pipes be "dry" though and what's a bong where it doesn't go through water

  5. Dry = No water, therefore..... Dry bong.
  6. Are dry bongs worth getting or wuld the money be spent better just gettting a larger pipe
  7. I believe what you're looking for is a steamroller. And they're chill. My friend has one, and though it's harsh I like it.

Share This Page