Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bodmon14, May 13, 2011.

1. #1 bodmon14, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    KSO, i found this stuff in a bag, in my basement and its not mine. It was stored with some weed and a pipe and the white stuff is hard and smells kinda like weed and kinda burnt. what is it?

2. I have analysed the picture from back to front, top to bottom, and I can officially tell you that it is most commonly known as 'Schpunken'

3. #3 weedsmoker 420, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    That is grade A, 100%, pure Colombian cocaine my friend, disco shit.

4. Coke?

Someone has some explaining to do :/

5. You've got a fiend on your hands

6. Cocaine. Crack. Da-Goood-Shiii
    Whatever you wanna call it, it is what it is bro.

7. Yeah, kinda looks like un-chopped coke to me. i've seen a little in my day.

8. lmfao, might want to remove those geotags from the picture.
    don't use an iphone with gps!
    you live close to the royal observatory?

9. Damn I wish I'd find coke just layin around my house.

10. lol i live nowhere near there, and im not on an iphone

11. Lace a pack ;)

12. could be chopped up PK east coast people put PK in blunts fo various reasons one being you dont get burnt after

13. Hes on a blackberry 9300, noob. lol

looks like u got some coke there brah. which isnt allowed on GC... might wanna delete that before u get an admin beatdown

14. i took the pic down to avoid problems but ty everyone!

15. Yep that's anthrax. You most likely have a muslim infestation in your basement. You will probably have to put out poison a few times because like roaches a few turn into a lot and quick. Remember to treat all the rugs as well as this is the most effective way since they pray five times a day.

16. lmfaooo
    too faded to really try.
    :smoke:

17. for real..