Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sludgebass, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Hey, there is this strange plant that is growing in my neighbors porch and i remember seeing strange things happening to my neighbors apartment before. In the hallways my friends would tell me it smells like pot and there was a sticker on the door saying if there was any strange or violent activity coming from the apartment please call this number. Then one day the door was opened and i peaked through finding the apartment to be very messy and dirty. People where also throwing stuff into black bags, and they no longer live there. So I am wondering, what is this plant that is growing in their porch.

[​IMG]

2. That is most definitely not marijuana.

3. Looks like catnip or maybe mint?

4. does look like cat nip/

5. Oh, catnip. I heard that u can get a buzz of it. any approvals?

6. Tried smoking it once and it gave me a fat headache, stick to herb.

7. http://www.erowid.org/plants/plants_journal1.shtml

Eh, i wouldn't try it.

8. you smoked catnip?

9. curiosity killed the cat.
    not the sharpest knife in the drawer huh?
    lol.
    either way, its not deffinately not marijuana.

10. I was 13, not my fault :p

11. So your saying it's a possibility it's something else?
    or did u put in too much "not"s

12. It's not marijuana. I'm curious (really, I won't belittle you...lol) why you want to know?

13. cus im not all that experienced with weed, and since my neighbor doesn't live there anyone. I would be able to snatch it. I guess it was just too good to be true.

14. That my friend, is nothing at all.