Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by George Cantstandya!, Jun 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. What is it and it's worth as far as purpose?

Attached Files:

2. Right on, thank you.

3. You can make hash with that shit or if your desperate you could smoke it if you are really want.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Grind and decarb on cookie sheet in oven at 225 for 30-40 minutes. Then put in mason jar with your butter and place in pot of just boiling water for 3 hrs, shaking vigorously every 15 minutes. Then strain and let cool. Now use the butter in your favorite cookie or brownie recipe and enjoy. Tip... I’ve been using butter flavored crisco since my wife’s recipes use it and it’s just as good and they have a little plastic stick sized container I can pour the cannabutter back into to solidify and store in freezer.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pic out small nugs to smoke rest to the edible pile

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk