What is this?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Killapilla200, Aug 30, 2017.

  1. So I bought a pipe bong bubbler thing today. I've never seen anything like it and after an hour of searching I can't find anything on it. I really just need to know how to use it, do I fill this inner tube with water? 1504127763750329358356.jpg 15041278619912108395897.jpg
  2. I think that's just a regular pipe man, doesn't look like there is any percolation

    Sent from my Vivo 5R using Grasscity Forum mobile app
  3. If that blue spiral is directly connected to the down stem of the pipe and connects straight to the mouth piece then there's no way to get water in the tube. So sadly to say man. It's just a regular pipe like Louie said.

    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    • Like Like x 1
  4. That is just a fancy bowl my friend

    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
  5. Can you even put water around that blue spiral of you can fill it and freez it.
  6. Ha, that's a good idea man. I'll try it out
  7. this piece is a dissapointment honestly
    • Like Like x 1
  8. What's that at the bottom? Is that a hole? I guess you could add cold water in the empty chamber just to cool your hit a little. There won't be any percolation because the smoke just goes through the blue tube

    Sent from my SM-J700T using Grasscity Forum mobile app
  9. hey man i seen this somewhere else, its meant to be filled with water then frozen.

Share This Page